13

M I X I E

The stares and glares only made me more thrilled as the boys always had some sort of eyes on me, almost had me feeling insanely confident with their gazes, sure I'm already overly confident, but now I'm eating up the spotlight they've put on me.

"You know, you all stare at me any longer, and I'm gonna think you like me." My hands were crossed delicately over my, thrown over the chairs arm, legs. I was pumping with excitement as Koda straightened his blazer, Haven flushing the tiniest bit of pink, Asher smirking at me half tauntingly, half amused, Gabriel simply looked bored and emotionless and Viktor had an eyebrow raised in a 'for real' manner, like I was stupid for only assuming it.

"Either quit the flirting or go to the next room." Lainey was grumpy as she crossed her arms, slouching in her chair with a scowl. I rolled my eyes at her words, shaking my head as I flipped her my special finger, her scowl deepening even further.

"Both of you quit it." Stella's firm voice put an end to both of our immature natures, looking at us with a raised eyebrow before sighing and sitting down elegantly on her chair in the other end of the table, motioning to me, "You had a plan before we all jumped on a plane with you, care to share?"

"I don't mind sharing," I shrug nonchalantly, winking at Gabriel who's lips twitched the tiniest bit up with his eyebrows raising a centimeter upwards, "My target is Conan Philip, he's being sent money every month, which had stopped last month with the last 10 grand. He's located here in Milan, wealthy man, at least now he is, I've tracked him from his bank account number, he lives in a normal house in a normal neighborhood. What has happened in that house is anything but. I'm going in after I disable the security system, I got the blueprints of the house, if it's all the same, I'm going in through the basement window. What I'm looking for in that house is mostly known, a simple folder, but where to find it is a while other situation. I'm going in as undetected as I can, but since you all came with, I can use a distraction, giving me more time to find what I need."

"Okay, of course. We can use power outage, road construction with the guys here, emergency evacuation, work call, towing his car, anyone?" Jainey throws out ideas, all of us work together to brainstorm. Getting construction uniforms and equipment, I could ask Giovanni, he has contacts here that are willing to help without asking questions. I could too, but they'll want more convincing with us. A work call could work, but I doubt he's someone that will come into work rushing because they need help and want to help from the goodness of his heart. Power outage is affecting too many people in the area, towing could work, but it's hit or miss because he may very well be parked in his legal driveway.

"Construction then. I'll call Giovanni, he can get what we need." As I stood up to call him, a hand pulled me back down, swiping my phone and throwing it across the room, the phone making a loud cracking noise as it landed on the floor face down. I looked at it with a gaped mouth, turning my head back to Viktor who looked as cool as a cucumber.

"I have contacts, don't need his help." He said casually as he pulled out his own phone, dialing a number before putting it to his ear. I tuned out his conversation as I looked over at Jainey who way just as confused as I was, Lainey muffling her laugh with her tightly closed mouth and Stella who muttered under her breath in Italian, I could barely catch the phrases in my muffled ears of "these children will be the death of me."

As the confusion passed, a pout came upon my lips, huffing as I crossed my arms and slouched in my chair similar to Lainey as I pulled my legs up to my chest.

"You owe me a new phone moron." I grumble as I narrowed my eyes at him, a cocky smirk on his face as his eyes only traced up to me.

"I'll buy you a million more mami." An accent came with the endearment, deeper if it made sense, something Spanish I'd say. I raised an eyebrow at him as I let out a chuckle, leaning my head back as I closed my eyes, feeling my fingers wanting to twitch on my thighs.