08

K O D A

A fascination to the naked eye. The aura that glows around her draws attention. She's intimidating, fearless, powerful, even a little crazy.

Watching her beg, unravel at my touch was pleasurable. There was a battle in her eyes, her battle of falling into subspace whether she knew or not. The watchers would pleasure themselves to the sight of my playing with her body, punishing and rewarding.

This wasn't what I had thought would happen tonight, but it was better than any other outcome. I liked the perspective of giving someone pleasure, it fed my dominance, my gratification.

The scene had to end, and once it did, I was taking her through the back door, following her directions to the file room, the scene wasn't intensive like others, but it was still a scene, and I had to treat her aftercare, and I would if we hadn't found the file room and she was searching quickly.

"Watch the door." She rasps out with her deep feminine voice. I stand guard as she goings through file cabinets, my eyes moving around quickly to every item that seemed to even twitch with life.

The sound of her heels clicking kept my cock straining against my trousers, not only the heels, but the smell of her perfume, her sounds of pleasure playing back in my head, the simple sound of her heavy breathing. I love women, they carry so much power, everything they do can be addicting, but this woman, she's powerful, yet can be submissive, an interesting and shared concept with most powerful women.

"Got it.." Her whisper is barely acknowledged as she walks towards me, hand on the knob, but my ears perk, a close footfall. I take her hand off the knob quickly, pulling it across her body and my hand covers her mouth as I turn my body around, my back thrown against the wall as I hold her still.

"I'm telling you, we have to get her alone, Leo would love her." A voice carried around the room as the owner walked in front of the door.

"Red dress right?" My body stiffened, Mixies body pushed back into mine, body tensing as her head positioned against my neck, "Yeah, but that guy looked like he could throw a punch for his girl." Of fucking course I could sock him.

"And? We got bullets, he's not bulletproof." Bloody idiots, I'd assume no one is bulletproof even with a vest, and even still, they're not the only ones with bullets.

Mixie grabs me by the wrist, pulling my hand slowly off her mouth, her warm breath fanning across my palm as she leans her body forward, peering through the window, in the process, pushing her backside onto my solid cock. I swallow the groan from the tingle that shoots up my spine, her body halting, head look over her shoulder when she realizes what she's up against, the blank look on her face as she sighs quietly.

My tongue licks the seams of my lips, looking down, but it did nothing to calm my erection. Her back had a natural arch, the way she was leaned over, pushing her body onto mine, it would look as though I was taking her. The shape of her ass was something similar to two globes, and the feel was something heavenly. The soft milky white skin and the soft flesh that I paddled dark red until she was a wet, dripping mess, so close to releasing from the pain I gave her.

"What a night, huh?" Her amused voices questions, my head snapping to the door, but her laughter follows instead, "They've been gone for about 2 minutes now." There was a sultry tone to her words, as though she'd been teasing me, while I got lost in the desire of her body.

I didn't have the chance to respond to her bratty teasing attitude before she stood to her full height, throwing the door open beside me and walking out. I took a moment to readjust my trousers as my cock was easy to see from the tighter fit bottoms. A deep breath did me little to no good for the flare of lust currently rerouting all my blood to travel down south, bloody hell.