The One With Senior Prank Night

Start from the beginning

"Oh, come on!" Caroline whined as she stared down at the twenty or so ruined traps. The Forbes vampire moved her blue eyes up to Matt before she cried out, "do you know how long it took for us to set all this up!?"

The Lockwood werewolf chuckled as he carefully maneuvered around the classroom before he helped Emily up from the floor. "Forgot about senior prank night, huh?" Tyler asked the Donovan teenager with an amused smirk playing across his lips.

"Clearly," Matt huffed with his palm placed over his racing heart.

"How could you forget!?" The Forbes vampire screeched with her blue eyes widened in shock, "we've only been waiting for this since like freshman year!"

"Yeah, Matty," the Radkova witch murmured as she shot a smirk towards the Donovan teenager. "It's a momentous occasion!" Emily exclaimed in the same exaggerating voice that Caroline had used.

Matt shook his head in amusement at the Gilbert girl before he quickly furrowed his blue eyes as he moved his gaze at each face in the classroom. "I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this," Matt admitted.

"Well, you don't exactly get a choice when you're best friends with Caroline Forbes," Emily joked as she walked over to the aforementioned vampire and wrapped her left arm around Caroline's waist.

"Hey!" The Forbes vampire exclaimed as she shoved Emily's chest to push her away. "We're about to be seniors!" Caroline exclaimed as she placed her hands onto her hips. "These are the memories that will stay with us forever," Caroline proclaimed, "and if we don't..."

"...And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all?" Elena finished the Forbes vampire's speech word for word with a playful grin playing on her lips.

It was the exact same speech that the Gilbert twins had gotten to convince them to leave the house tonight. It was definitely amusing to hear with Caroline's passionate tone but Elena understood the Forbes vampire's point.

"Go ahead and make fun of me," Caroline mumbled with a deep pout displayed across her face, "I don't care."

"Hey," Emily cooed as she rewrapped her left arm around the Forbes vampire's waist. "It's a really good speech," Emily assured her best friend.

"Thank you," Caroline murmured as she looked down to the Radkova witch with a happy and wide grin stretched on her pink lips.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Tyler muttered as he rolled his brown eyes. "Number one speech of the year," the Lockwood werewolf deadpanned.

"Enough chit-chat!" Tyler exclaimed as he clapped his hands together. "We have a lot more classes to prank," the Lockwood werewolf reminded the group.

Tyler walked over to his previous spot and picked up his duffle bag from the floor. The Lockwood werewolf tossed it over his shoulder before he turned to Emily. "You coming with?" Tyler asked as he held out his hand.

Emily shook her head as she released the Forbes vampire's waist before she maneuvered her way over to her twin sister. "We have Alaric to prank," the Radkova witch stated with a smirk.

"But I'll meet up with you later," Emily quickly swore when she noticed the Lockwood werewolf's pout, "I promise."

"Fine," Tyler muttered before he crossed the classroom and headed over to the Gilbert twins. Tyler leaned down and placed a short kiss onto Emily's temple. "I'll see you in a bit," the Lockwood werewolf promised before he exited the creative writing classroom with his duffle bag.

"So, what's our plan for Ric?" Elena curiously asked as she turned to look over to her twin sister.

"Hmm..." Emily mumbled as she tapped her index finger against her chin. "I don't know," the Radkova witch admitted after a few seconds of thinking before Emily stated, "but I'm sure we can figure something out to make his first day harder than necessary."