Chapter 105 The Development of Xiao Ming's Alchemy Technique!

Start from the beginning

I don't know how long he sat there, his head was dizzy, and he seemed to be a bit empty, until his originally weak limbs were slowly filled with energy. When Gao Ming opened his eyes, all the fog in the alchemy had dissipated, and it was gray and gloomy. The boundary of the world is also much brighter, eh? ! Gao Ming walked a few steps back. Originally, there was an iron tablet behind the mining operation, but now there is a new tablet next to the iron tablet - the crystal tablet.

Gao Ming immediately thought of the red transparent stone. When he first arrived at the red stone field, he fainted. He thought it was because he had activated the alchemy technique, but he didn't expect to faint when he encountered some ore. He raised his hand and slowly slid across the three characters on the crystal tablet. The handwriting was simple and elegant, and the color was also white and crystal clear. Then, gentle breaths were transmitted from the crystal tablet to the palm of Gao Ming's hand.

It turns out that this crystal monument is a kind of ore unique to this world. It is hard and wear-resistant in texture, translucent in appearance and colorful in color. The forging technology is much more refined than that of forging iron. Melting and adding soil can also forge utensils, but they are not as strong and wear-resistant as pure crystals.

Gao Ming has carefully read the content sent by the crystal monument, with a smile on his face. Since he started the alchemy technique, because he needs to use iron tools, he often forges, and now his mental power is naturally sufficient. Besides, it seems that this The crystal monument seems to be more high-end, and the iron ore monument cannot be forged with mud...

The lights in the cave have been turned off, and Bu Jia's frowning is almost killing mosquitoes. be able to eat! He boiled hot water and wiped Gao Ming's body, it was already pitch black outside the cave, Bu Jia hugged Gao Ming tightly, the warmth from Gao Ming's body reassured Bu Jia a little.

In the middle of the night, Gao Ming opened his eyes and met Bu Jia's bright eyes, he couldn't help being startled, and said, "What's wrong?"

Bu Jia hugged Gao Ming tightly, as if he wanted to rub Gao Ming into his blood Same. The wetness at the collarbone made Gao Ming clear in an instant. Bujia was worried about him. Since he fainted, Bujia must have been worried and frightened. He held Bujia's head with one hand. Once he thought of Bujia fainting for no reason, Gao Ming He couldn't bear it himself. At this moment, Gao Ming decided to tell Bujia about his alchemy. He had hinted at it before but never elaborated on it. In order to avoid this kind of situation in the future, Bujia didn't worry. Gao Ming held Bujia's head, and Xiao Said: "I have a secret to tell you."

"Ironware!" Bujia raised his head, his eyes were still wet, kissed Gao Ming's forehead, and said: "I know you are special, but don't leave me. "

Gao Ming's heart is almost broken into slag. His Bujia can command calmly when facing the attack of prey. He has never been afraid of any danger, but he is the only one who is afraid of crying because of him. Gao Ming doesn't want to be a Buga's weakness, he wants to join hands with Buga to stand at the forefront of danger.

"It's ironware. I also fainted when I met the red stone land. That time I opened up a secret in my body." Gao Ming pointed to his head, "Here you can use spiritual power to forge ironware. The ironware will be forged, and the red stone in Xiaohe's hand today has opened up another forging technology."

Bujia frowned slightly, and said: "Then you will faint if you encounter other things in the future?"

"It should be Yes, but don't worry, it's just like sleeping, nothing happened." Gao Ming hurriedly explained that ordinary people would be curious to ask after hearing such unimaginable things from the Arabian Nights, but Bujia only cared about whether he would faint Is there anything wrong? Gao Ming's heart is soft, and he is so moved that he is about to die.

"What will happen if you just sleep?" Buga asked. Gao Ming didn't dare to guarantee it, but he didn't want Bu Jia to worry, so he squinted

at Bu Jia and said, "It should just be sleeping?!"

Can't die." If you die, I will die too.

How could Gao Ming not know Bujia's subtext? ! What he is most grateful to God in his life is for bringing him into this world and letting him know Buga.

In the early morning of the next day, Gao Ming yawned and left the cave. He slept too late last night. In the eyes of others, he probably slept for a long time, but he wasted more energy in the alchemy. Opening his eyes, Bujia didn't get up early as usual. The moment he opened his eyes, Bujia also opened his eyes. The two looked at each other for a few seconds. Gao Ming put his head on Bujia's shoulder, "Morning!"

Buga responded with a kiss on the forehead.

Early in the morning, the cave began to work in an orderly manner, boiling water, cooking and washing in batches, and everyone was busy with their own tasks. Gao Ming got out of bed wearing a leather jacket, Xiao He who was picking vegetables saw him, his eyes glistened with joy, he leaned close to Gao Ming, and said with a smile, "Brother Xiao Ming, you woke up!

" Gao Ming said: "Yesterday I was so frightening, why did I pass out so well?"

"Maybe I was too sleepy and didn't sleep well. Didn't I sleep till now?" Gao Ming laughed.

The four people who came back from the cave were all smiling when they saw Gao Ming. Landa rushed over to give Gao Ming a hug, but Bujia who was standing behind pushed him away. Landa glanced at him. With cold eyes from his brother, he turned around wisely and hugged Sado.

There was a lot of hunting meat yesterday. After eating the pimple bacon soup cooked by Xiaohe in the morning, Gao Ming sat by the stove and started frying wild boar fat. Put them in large pieces on the chopping board, Gao Ming put them down with a chopstick, and fry them one by one. There is a lot of lard, and a big pot will be full after a while.

At noon, Gao Ming washed a few peppers, chopped them clean and made a chili Gugu. It rained two days ago and there were a lot of fungi in the forest. Gao Ming planned to go to the forest to pick some in the afternoon, and pick sweet potatoes along the way. Xiaohe was scraping the potato skins. The five bulging potatoes were cut up in a basin and floated in water. Gao Ming glanced at the hole, saw that Bujia was not there, and whispered: "Where is Xiaohe Red Stone?

" Don't let me talk."

"Listen to me, this time I found something good, don't worry, take it out, I won't faint again, don't worry." Gao Ming coaxed Xiaohe, and cut the ribs of the wild boar with a knife. Gao Ming took a large colander and blanched it with boiling water, poured half a spoonful of lard into the heated iron pan, and the aroma came out after a while, poured all the red pepper, pepper, garlic slices, and garlic sprouts into the frying pan, and it tasted delicious After cooking, pour all the cut ribs in, stir fry twice and add water. Put the lid on the pot, Gao Ming patted the ashes on his hands, put his arms around Xiao He, and the two brothers said with a good smile: "Xiao He is good, don't worry, I won't tell Bu Jia."

Xiao He hesitated for a long time, and finally couldn't carry Gao Ming's cannonball bomber was taken out, and he carefully put it in front of Gao Ming's eyes. After seeing that Gao Ming was really fine for a few minutes, he handed the red stone to Gao Ming.

Gao Ming held it in his hand, with mental power in his head, and after a while the red stone the size of a quail egg disappeared in his hand. Xiao He opened his mouth in surprise, but didn't say anything or ask any questions. Gao Ming rehearsed it in his mind, but forging the crystal was more energy-intensive than forging iron, but this small stone could not help him, he carved a shape easily, Gao Ming took it out from the crystal tablet, Opening his palm, Bai Shengsheng placed a crystal clear red pendant on Bai Shengsheng's palm. Gao Ming simply carved a flower on the pendant, "I'll give it back to you!"

Xiao He was particularly shocked, looking at Gao Ming stammeringly, and said: "Xiao Ming, Ming Brother, this, this is so beautiful!" It

's no wonder that the translucent red roses are not beautiful, and it is forged with the skills of alchemy, so it is normal to look beautiful and fine. Gao Ming knew that the red stone was the raw material of the crystal monument, so while eating at noon, Gao Ming asked where the big stone was, and planned to look for it in the afternoon, this crystal is of great use!