Chapter 100 Xiaoming Niu Boom, Someone Pained!

Start from the beginning

The road up the mountain is often taken, and soon they found the chili field. Each of them carried a bamboo basket, and the two of them also carried one in their hands. The small river that came out alone only needed to carry the one on their backs. Gao Ming thought that seven big bamboo baskets were enough, but when he arrived at the chili field, his eyes widened and he said in surprise, "This, this seems to be more than last year?" , Gao Ming looked at Bu Jia in disbelief, "Really?"

Regarding the calculation of years and months that Gao Ming often said, Bu Jiashi and the others had learned to calm down, and stopped asking what year is. Bujia nodded affirmatively, "It's much more than before the last snow season."

Gao Ming rubbed his chin, opened his mouth and said with a smile: "Whatever! It's better to have more." The peppers picked last year were not enough a while ago Eat, this time more is just enough to eat. Maybe the seeds fell to the ground and continued to grow!

Not much nonsense, the five people started picking peppers. It was originally planned that seven bamboo baskets would be enough to hold chestnuts and peppers. After all, last year peppers only had rattan frames, which were smaller than bamboo baskets, and chestnuts only had four rattan frames. This time it was enough, but Gao Ming took off the last chili pepper, tapped his waist, and said: "There is only one bamboo basket left, and I will never worry about not having enough chili peppers for eating in the future!" In the

cave, except for Qi and the little baby. They are all heavy flavors, and I prefer spicy and spicy. Whether it is barbecue or noodles, as long as you eat it with chili and spicy meat sauce, it will be delicious. Gao Ming himself also likes spicy food, but he can't eat it every time he is in love with Bu Jiaen, so Gao Ming thinks Ways to hide. Gao Ming remembered the painful lesson last time and never escaped it again. Bujia has always been domineering and gentle in making love. Well, he was more gentle after doing it. Although he was also very happy, but last time That's so cool that I'm incontinent! ! ! !

Gao Ming closed his eyes and didn't want to remember, it was so fucking embarrassing, for this reason Gao Ming never dared to disrupt the stable rhythm of husband and wife life.

"Xiao Ming, are your eyes uncomfortable?" Bujia asked nervously.

Gao Ming glanced at Bujia and told him what to say! Shaking his head, he said, "Let's hurry up! It's getting late!"

Before leaving, Saduo promised Landa that he would eat stewed chestnuts in the evening. Now he saw that there was only one empty bamboo basket, and he was a little impatient, because he was afraid that Gao Ming would not want to go. He went back to the chestnut field, although he could pick it himself. Sado wrote whatever he wanted on his face, even Dashi could see it, patted Sado on the shoulder and said, "Let's go pick chestnuts quickly.

" go inside.

According to the situation of picking chestnuts last year, there are tigers here, so when the five people were still far away from the chestnut field, they put the pepper baskets under the tree, and looked around vigilantly with the empty baskets and weapons in their hands. .

Fortunately, the trip was safe, and when they arrived at the place, because they were afraid of attracting prey, Gao Ming didn't pay attention. Bu Dashi was alert, and Gao Ming Sado Xiaohe picked up chestnuts on the ground. There were still many chestnuts hanging on the tree, but the ripe ones on the ground were enough for them to pick up. A bamboo basket is full.

The cat stooped to pick things up all afternoon, and when Gao Ming stood up, his waist was so sore that it made him cry. Glancing at Xiaohe, he is indeed young! When Gao Ming was young, he learned to joke about his back pain, and his grandma would always say: What kind of waist does a child have! In Gao Ming's thinking, children will not suffer from backaches! Are you really old? !