FINAL

"COMA"

1 year later.

"Pa I miss mommy.."

Piya speaks in her baby voice and pouts before looking at Raghav, he warmly looks at her before speaking...

"Me too."

These are the words both father and daughter says before going to bed at night....

________

"No Raghav you can't buy this please.."

Sk mocks Raghav before going through other sections of clothes and Raghav responds him..

"At least my taste is better than you.."

"oh really.. Let's ask to little one.."

Sk speaks with the expression of winner whereas Raghav rolls his eyes and calls piya..

"princess ,tell us who chooses better clothes for you?"

Piya got confused as both were making her confused, they were literally eye telling her choose me - choose me..

She took the chance and ran away cause this is the daily drama of theirs, as now Pallavi is not between them, they takes extra care of piya or you can say they literally spoiled her, but she's the girl of her mommy too....

________

"Pa please come fast, I want to see her.. Pa..."

Piya screams in tiny as Raghav was not hurrying, sometimes she gets aggressive just like Pallavi, and Raghav founds that horrifying as she can do anything if she kept that attitude of her mother...

"yupp baby..."

Raghav screams back and enters the car where Sk and rishi were already present, then they drove off...

"Pa let's take this flowers, mommy loves them.."

Piya speaks cutely and shows the flowers to Raghav, his heart ached when those flowers made him recall his and Pallavi's memories....

_________

" don't go anywhere else, go straight back to home.."

Raghav yells when rishi took piya with her as she wanted to eat ice-cream, so Raghav asked them to go back home after eating and he will join them later....

After watching them leave he turned towards the hospital bed where Pallavi's body was placed with some pipes jointed, he looked at her with sad eyes, he held her hand and spoke..

"when are you deciding to come back?huhh.. Can't you see we're badly waiting for you..."

He stopped and sighed before grabbing the flowers from table he again spoke..

"piya brought you this flowers and told me to put them in a beautiful vas, because you love them... "

He chuckled before again continuing..

"every morning her first question to me is 'Pa when will mommy wake up?' and my answer 'soon baby..' I... I can't do this anymore love, please wake up already, each and every second without you is like misery to me..."

A tear rolled down from his eyes and he stood up from the chair before last time looking at her, there was no movement from her, he stared for some more seconds and left the room...

1 year ago when Raichand called Pallavi to come and save her husband, she went there, but raichand was all prepared, whereas Pallavi too tricked him by having sk for her backup when things go wrong, Which eventually happens as she knew, so sk came to rescue them with his men's, but the luck wasn't by their side, after realising that he is not gonna win against them raichand grabs the gun and points it towards Raghav who was on the edge of losing his senses because of the beats by raichands men, and sk saw the gunpoint he was just near Raghav so without wasting more seconds sk moved Raghav away when raichand shots his bullet but to his surprise someone already took the bullet in behalf of Raghav......

*******
"IT IS ALL IN THE NAME OF LOVE"

°THE END°

______________________________________

THANK YOU SO MUCH PREETIES FOR GIVING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME TO MY NOT SO GOOD WORK.

ALSO REMEMBER I LOVE YOU THE MOST GUY'S...

I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO GIVE YOU MORE BEAUTIFUL STORIES IN THE FUTURE..

I HOPE YOU ALL LOVE THIS BOOK....

LASTLY PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS BOOK PLEASE........