CHAPTER 5

Again the beautiful morning tooks place, with just-risen sun, and dawn chorus of melodic birdsong drifted in.

While the daughter and father were in their deep slumber, but someone is already awake.

Pallavi sat down on bed beside sleeping Raghav, she admired him, his angelic face was looking like a cute baby, hair's which were falling on his eyes are giving more beautiful view to his face, pallavi smiled while adoring him and she can only see a gentleman who always cared for her, who was always there with her in her difficult times, who never denied her any wish, who loved piya like a real father, even if she is not his own daughter.

But the only thing she regret now is, that she never cared for him, she never gave his small actions or care any importance or attention, cause she never wanted to depend on someone, she intentionally kept herself busy in work, cause she didn't wanted to fall for him, nor she wished this, but fate wanted something else, she eventually fell harder than him for him.

As far as she walked away from him, the distance only made their bond more strong, distance only made her curious about him, distance made her fall for him, and now she truly wants to give him a chance, for which Raghav really worked hard, finally his efforts are going to be worthy.

From last two weeks she closely examined him, his every action, his emotions towards her, his every detail which made her believe that, he can be worthy for this chance, but she felt really guilty for what she did to him, she never appreciated him for everything what he did in past 1 year of relationship.

Finally she's is trying to move on from her past, hope that nothing goes wrong in this.....

After adoring him this much she went to piya who just slowly started to wake up, before she disturb Raghav's sleep, she took piya in her arm's and left the room..

"oww... My baby is awake..."

* * * * * *
Now Raghav is getting ready for his work while yelling on his phone, he was trying to tie-up the tie, but because of his anger, it was uneasy for now.

Pallavi placed piya on the bed while looking at Raghav who is struggling with his tie, she smiled at him, he is looking cute with that little pout which is hanging on his lips, pallavi examined his every actions for a minute and when she felt like, he is losing it, she walked towards him.

Removing his hands from tie, she started to tie it up, Raghav was taken aback  by her sudden behaviour, she herself came close to him, this was more than anything for him.

his heartbeats started to race up, she was so close that his breath is now fanning her forehead, while she is tiptoeing to tie-up his tie, he chuckled while looking at her tiptoeing, pallavi noticed it, she squished her brows before moving back she spoke.

"what? What are you laughing at?.."

Raghav gulped down the lump which was forming in his throat before answering back.

"uu.. Umm... Nothing.."

He spoke while stealing the stare she is giving, but the smile he is suppressing is clearly visible, pallavi smiled at him, but she teased him back.

"what? Huhh.. Speak na.."

Raghav got nervous and without saying anything he walked towards piya, who is rolling back and forth in her bed, Raghav went closer to her and cooed..

"what should pa make for his princess?.. Hmmm.."

"she's full!"

Pallavi spoke while standing in front of him, Raghav hummed in response, and continued to play with Piya, pallavi looked at them with so much affection in her eyes...

* * * * * * *
Epilogue

2 year's Ago.

"MOM"

Pallavi screamed while standing at the edge of staircase, she was crying, so badly, while her mother was counting the money, without even giving any response or glance to her crying mess daughter.

Pallavi slowly walked near her mother and knelt down in front of her, but her mother still didn't looked at her.

"m... mom... Please...."

"WHAT?"

Her mother yelled at her, while pushing her away, she stood up and laughed while looking at her money, pallavi fell down on floor because of harsh push by her mother, she was shocked by her mom's changing behaviour, her mother started to change her behaviour towards pallavi, whom she loved like there's no one else to love, whom she always cared for, pallavi is scared by this change, she hesitantly with cracked voice asked to her mother..

"mom why?... why Are you doing this to me?..."

Her mother looked at pallavi with so much disgust and spoke while moking her.

"why?"

Her mother laughed at the question before speaking again, pallavi looked at her mother with so much confusion and sandes.

"because you're nothing more than a trash to me.."

"because I don't want you anymore..."

"I raised you with this much love and care, so that I can take advantage of you, whenever the time comes..."

Pallavi blinked her eyes at the word's which were now stinging in her heart, those word's from her mother's mouth are so hard to digest, she's so weak for this, she can't believe that her own mother is speaking such things, who once got in fight with some men's who tried to harsh her, that woman who didn't ate anything for weak because her daughter was suffering from typhoid, that woman is now addressing her daughter as a trash.......

"mo... mom... Please... It's hurting... Your word's.... Mom... Please look at me.. I'm so afraid..."

Pallavi spoke while crawling towards her mother, she begged for mercy, her mother looked at her last time before leaving her there all alone, without speaking anything, pallavi was so devastated by this, that she blacked out.........

* * * * * * * *

"Now I don't want to live anymore,
I don't want to drink this poison of life,
You broke our bond of generations,
in just a few moments"

________________________________

Enjoy the chapter and ignore my mistakes.......
Please don't forget to leave your beautiful reviews too....
Love you all so much... have a beautiful day....

I checked all of the comments and I'm really really overwhelmed..... Thank you so much my dear lovelies for your beautiful word's, I'm on the ninth cloud, love you all so stay safe, stay Healthy and happy for me.... Love you all...