CHAPTER 10

"you can't cancel it now, contract is already signed"

Riya spoke while crossing one leg on another, and smirked while looking at fuming Raghav.

He rolled his eyes and scoffed while ruffling his hair, but they didn't show what's coming towards them.

"where are the papers let me check em.."

Pallavi spoke while folding her hands and standing right In front of riya and beside Raghav, riya chuckled before gesturing her secretary to give pallavi contract papers and spoke.

"if you tried to cancel the contract then you have to pay...."

She hastily stood up while widening her eyes and mouth both, when pallavi torn the contract papers while looking at her disgusting face, she had that bad bitch mode on while tearing it, Raghav was shocked by this but internally more than happy, she threw the pieces in air and spoke.

"so... because of which contract you were jumping so much? I can't see..."

Raghav tried to control his laugh after looking at riya's reaction, Riya clenched her jaw before asking her secretary about another copy, but her secretary denied about it and she slapped him hard on face for this shit and started to walk out while glaring pallavi.

"uhh..wait..."

Pallavi spoke making her stop on her spot, while still glaring pallavi she folded her hands waiting for her to speak, but when she spoke her jaw dropped and touched floor..

" you better lower that bloody and shity eyes of yours or it won't even take a second for me to take them out.... You sluty trash...."

"Ahh... And also don't ever dare to lay your dirty hands on MY MAN or it will surely cost you more than this..... You fucking ashole..."

Riya lower down her head and walked away while feeling embarrassed because everyone was watching them in the office.

Raghav was lost in his own world after hearing" MY MAN".

Pallavi looked at his fluttered face and chuckled before walking out of his cabin, Raghav looked at her with amaze, she's so cool for this he thought....

* * * * * * * * *

"wait you little... "

Pallavi yelled while trying to catch piya whose in Raghav's arm's happily giggling after teasing her mother by showing her tongue, Raghav laughed at that and ran away with Piya in his arm's, pallavi ran after him.

"yeahh... mommy can't catch us..."

Raghav yelled while still running in the room around sofa, pallavi hoped on sofa and putting her hands on her hip's she spoke.

"Now where will you go... Huhh.."

"upps mommy catched uss.."

Raghav spoke while pouting, pallavi laughed and took piya in her arm's.

"mommy....."

Piya cutely spoke making them go crazy for her cute gestures, both of them cooed her while she giggled when they softly touched her cheeks.

"aww... my baby is so cute... No one can beat your cuteness my baby...."

Pallavi cutely cooed her while tightly embracing her.

Raghav looked at pallavi and gestured to take both of them in his embrace and without wasting any second pallavi allowed him, he instantly embraced them, while warmly smiling, pallavi chuckled.