CHAPTER 3

After one week

"Baby say mommy..... Yeah.."

Pallavi spoke while stealing attention from piya who is currently enjoying the sweet and cute fight of her parents, who are fighting for her answer that what will she speak first, mommy or pa, Raghav brought her favourite toy and spoke.

" come on princess say pa.."

"No baby say mommy...."

Raghav looked at her with a little angry pout, pallavi gave him defeat me stare, and continued to please piya by their small tricks, while piya was enjoying the moment with a broad and bright grin on her face, like she was teasing her parents...

Now Raghav was sitting on couch with that little angry pout, while looking at pallavi and piya, who were happily playing with each other, cause finally after millions of tries, piya spoke and it was "mommy" after hearing that pallavi was so happy, it was really the most meaningful and beautiful moment for her.

After putting piya on the couch securely she stormed towards kitchen while happily jumping, Raghav noticed her each and every action's, after so many time pallavi looked this much happy, he unknowingly started smiling at her small pretty gestures which were giving nothing but a mini heart attacks to him.

* * * * * *

"welcome Mr. And Mr's Rao"

Raghav and pallavi got greeted by the owner of party, it's a business party, they were invited as the vip guests of party, they didn't brought piya here.

After an hour of attending party, now pallavi was sitting near drink bar, while sipping her orange juice, she had her eyes only on Raghav, who was talking with another lady.

She's unknowingly feeling strange feeling in her body, maybe you can call it jealously, uhh.. How come, she was never interested in any man, nor in Raghav.

Their marriage was never because they loved each other or anything else, it was done because of piya, so how come she can feel this feeling, but unknowingly this feelings are taking over her body so badly, she clenched her jaw as that lady went more closer to Raghav.

"Why is this so fucking suffocating.."

She spoke, again sipping her drink, but she looked at her beside, when a voice interrupted her.

"I can help you"

She chuckled at his word's and again looked at Raghav, while that man was still staring her.

Meanwhile with whom Raghav is talking right now, is the daughter of most reputed person, Mr. Rathod president of VR industries, and also his at very high position in government, so his daughter is a material girl, and she never let any man touch or talk to her unless she wants it, and if someone tried then they are dead meat, while Raghav is talking to her cause she wants, she's interested in him, but because of that, someone else is burning here.

"wait here I'll bring my favourite drink for us.."

Vish president's daughter spoke before walking away, Raghav sighed as he got a chance to breath, after that his eyes automatically started to search for his wife, and when he found he fisted up his finger's.

" Hey girl come on let's dance.. "

That man named roy, who is continuously hitting on pallavi spoke, while streching his hand upto her.

Pallavi looked at him with pissed off face, now he's getting on her nerves, his hand is still up, pallavi looked at his hand, and sighed before sipping up the last sip from her drink, but her eyes caught someone's figure coming towards them, and was going to pass by them, but before that pallavi clicked her tongue and turning towards roy, shoving his hand side way she glared at him, while his hand directly hit someone's bum, and when without even bothering Roy looked at that someone to say sorry, he instantly stood up from his chair and started to apologize, while pallavi was enjoying the scene she created.

And the person whom Roy's hand hit was none other than vish, material girl, she was fuming in anger now, and at the other side Raghav smirked at his wife's smart trick, he forgot for a moment that, who the hell his wife is.

"gosh... His gone now..."

"yeahh.. Surely.. Don't know what is going to happen with him now..."

Guest's in the party started whispering, pallavi chuckled and left the scene, as she came near exit someone bumped into her, she looked at him, he raised his brows and winked at her, while speaking.

" That was smooth... "

She smirked at him and both husband and wife walked away.

* * * * * * *

After coming back from the party, pallavi directly went to look for piya, and feed her before she fall asleep, who is currently sleeping tightly.

Raghav just came out from shower, he went near his study table and started to search his phone.

pallavi stared at Piya for a moment and her eyes started to glisten up because of tears, after looking at that face, she can only remember her....

Raghav noticed her and ran towards her, kneeling down to her level Raghav cupped her face, but pallavi pushed him away from her, without saying anything pallavi stood up and directly left the room while wiping her tears, Raghav sadly looked at her disappearing figure, his head was hanging low...

Raghav looked at Piya, and his eyes too glistened up, and he can only remember him....

"Why do you have to do this to me...."

Pallavi spoke while holding a photo frame in her hand, she looked at it with fierce in her eyes, the storm inside her is so badly hurting her, every time she looks at Piya, her every painful story starts to play In front of her, but she hold it all back, cause that small soul isn't the reason of her misery, then why does she suffer.

And to give her bestest and beautiful life, Raghav and pallavi took this decision of getting married.....

* * * * * *

Why this happened to me without any fault,

Every desire of my naive heart is upset,

All my dreams have been shattered.

_______________________________

Enjoy the chapter and ignore

My mistakes
Please don't forget to leave your beautiful reviews too....
Love you all so much... have a beautiful day.....
Also I hope I haven't disappointed you.....
Also all the secrets will be revealed slowly....