CHAPTER 11

"cute, puffy eyes and beautiful smile, this are the word's to describe you for now..."

Pallavi spoke while softly stroking his face, he turned towards piya while scrunching his nose, Pallavi chuckled at his cute sleeping state.

Which always warms her up, which always makes her heart go crazy because of his cute gestures while sleeping peacefully.

Right now it's seven in the morning, and she is adoring him, who is now embracing piya in his hard chest, making his soft baby feel comfort.

The affection and love in her eyes for them was so pure, that she didn't even realised that time is passing very fast, but still she wanted this moment to stay forever......

Her goal of life is now, to become a safe place for him, after witnessing his heart break, she decided that no matter what she will never leave him alone, she will never let him suffer alone in that heavy waves of pain, she will make him the most happiest person of this world, now no more crying....

She remembered, that how last night while crying in her embrace he responded back to her confession by saying....

" even the word love will also won't be able to define that how I love you"

"The sky of my life always stay full of you, that's the only thing I won't for my every birth"

Without her knowing she started to blush after remembering that word's of him...

Night time

After having dinner now both are working in living room, with full concentration.

And now it's almost time for nanny to leave but piya is still awake so someone need to look after her, she went and gave piya in raghavs arm's while speaking.

"give her the milk which I had put on gas, then she will fall asleep quickly"

"okay!"

Raghav spoke while bidding her and then he cooed piya while putting his laptop and office stuff aside, piya giggled.

Pallavi was so concentrated in her work and was looking pissed because of some work reason.

After some time Raghav remembered about milk, he looked at pallavi before putting piya down on floor, as he was sitting on floor only near couch,
He stood up and called pallavi but she didn't answered, nor looked at him just nodded her head, he sighed and spoke.

"look after her, I'm going to take milk..."

Raghav spoke while walking towards kitchen, pallavi nodded in yes! While she herself didn't knew that for what she is nodding, cause right now she can't see anything than her work which is making her so angry, don't know for what.

Piya cutely looked at her mommy and giggled before slowly crawling towards her, pallavi stood up while talking on phone, she is now more pissed.

"what the hell you mean by that..."

She yelled at the person with whom she is talking, she stood right next to vase of flowers placed on table near her, while piya kept coming towards her and speaking..

"mm... mommy..."

"How can you....." Pallavi yelled

"PALLAVI" Raghav yelled

He ran towards piya and covered her by pulling her in his embrace, and he gasped when a piece of glass pierced inside his skin, the vase pieces were scattered on cleaned floor now, pallavi was shocked by the mess she created.