CHAPTER 25

After some day's.

" what should we do now?..."

Banging her palm on the table Pallavi spoke, sakshi pouted and rishi looked down in embarrassment, while Raghav who was leaning against wall laughed at rishi, shiva was trying to control himself and sk had that cold face only....

Thier plan was to seduce vish 'that material daughter of Mr. Rathod', it was like to seduce her or make her fall for him but it went in vain, because rishi was literally sweating in front of her and it was getting hard for him to stand against that bold girl, and at the end Pallavi called it quite as soon as she got the glimpse of failure...

The reason behind this plan was that she is the key to the office of Raichand, there they are gonna get every evidence of his black work, and only she have password of cabin with fingerprint after Raichand and his other trustworthy person's, she is his soon to be daughter in law and the next ceo of his company that's why he gave every right to her, also because she demanded it....

Present time..
Rishi gave death stares to Raghav who tried to control himself after looking at everyone's serious expressions, then his gaze fell on Pallavi, who was holding her hairs in frustration, and his gaze got concerned by her one look of sadness...

Then he looked down for awhile thinking something so hard....

" I'll do it!... "

A deep voice interrupts in thier deep thoughts, all looked towards the owner of voice, Pallavi's eyes didn't believed the owner of voice...

"Raghav?"

" yes I'll do it.."

Raghav walked forward and looked Pallavi with his bold eyes but inside his heart was getting numb just by the thought of going near any other girl, Pallavi widened her eyes before standing up from chair, and inside she was happy that at last he's trying to overcome his fears, but also concerned that what if he......

"You sure?"

Sk came forward asking Raghav once again, Raghav tried all not to show his insecurities and nodes in assurance....

But it was sure to Pallavi that he is not at all ready!

She walked to him, clutched his wrist and went out of room..

********

" Raghav don't force yourself for something which can trigger you..."

Pallavi softly spoke taking his hand in her palm, Raghav chuckled and spoke..

" No Pallavi I want to face my fears..."

" but Raghav...."

Raghav cutts her words by putting his index finger on lips, she frowned and gave him what? look...

And he pointed towards a beautiful family of father, son and mother, who were playing with sand near beach, as Pallavi brought him to beach for better and calm conversation....

Pallavi softened her gaze and Raghav removed his finger totally turning towards the family, and only person came in thier mind was..

"piya....."

Both spoke in unison and looked at each other with happiest gaze, and smile went more bigger then before....

The only person who links them together, for forever, for whom they got married, because of whom thier soul's started to understand each other, and the only person who is the whole world for them, their universe and everything, the day starts from her crying and ends with her cute snores, making thier every moment blissful and precious, piya is an Angel for them.....

"I want to overcome my fears, my traumas only for you and piya, the most precious person's of my life, I can't stay like this for my whole life, I have to do this for me, you and piya....
So please...."

" OK! "

Pallavi interrupts by saying OK and he shot his head up to her only to get already staring Pallavi, who is more than happy for him....

She can't be more happier than ever, she wanted to help him to overcome his trauma, and finally he himself is trying to do something for himself is making her heart go crazy, but at the same time it will hard for both of them to overcome it....

She again placed her palm on her hand and spoke..

" Don't worry I'll always there beside you, I'll be always there for your help, I'll try my best to make you calm when it goes down for you, I promise.... And I love you!.."

Raghav's eyes glistened because of immense happiness, hugging her tightly he spoke...

" I love you more... "

Pallavi hugged back and tightening her grip she sighed heavily before resting her head on his shoulder....

" oh by the way, you smell so hot today.."

Raghav speaks before biting her earlobe seductively and making her gasp, she widened her eyes at his sudden action and pulled out before hitting him on chest she spoke...

" oh by the way, you smell so cheesy today.. "

She spoke and ran away before he can catch her, and he chased her back while screaming...

" how much will you run huhh.."

Tugging out her tounge at him she ran more faster making him groan.....

**********

Making his desk clean and clear he finally settle himself on chair...

"Boss I can't understand you, the way you look at Pallavi is something...."

"shiva why are you so much interested in that story?.."

"it's because there's something I want to know, there's something hiding behind your smiling face..."

Sk sighed before giving him death stares which went in vain, cause this time he have made his mind to make him spit out every tea...

Then sk walked near window and looked at shining moon before speaking...

" it was such a beautiful day when I first saw her, she was looking all mess because of her beating some bastards, she had that angry look on her face just same as she had the day she came in this mansion, Pallavi! Her name gave me sparks in eyes, and after stalking her for almost three to four days I finally fell head over heels for her, without her knowing, it was unrequited love, no it is still in my heart, and as usual I was stalking her that day also when I came to know about Raghav and piya, where my all hopes vanished away, my heart broke down in millions of pieces, and after that day I never stalked her nor looked in that direction, but that doesn't mean I'll stop loving her, this heart will only beat for her and only her, at least for this life I want to love her, even after I can't get that feelings back from her....... "

And the stars shined more brightly over his story, making night beautiful and shiny under immense darkness....

" Let's make more blissful moments to live "

______________________________________

WOAAHHHHH finally something amazing! Hope you all love this..
Please ignore my mistakes and give your love to me and story....