CHAPTER 17

"hello!"

"yes mam...." other side respond.

"shut up Rishi!...." Pallavi spoke with annoyed tone.

"and you stop being annoyed..."

"stop annoying then..."

..........

Silence covered up atmosphere, and both were done with each other, Pallavi sighed, rishi started to laugh, Pallavi rolled her eyes and again spoke...

"listen......"

********

"please baby listen to your pa..."

Raghav cooed while taking piya in his arm's from her cradle, who is continuously crying and everyone in the company are eyeing them, Raghav sighed as she was so hard to handle now....

"you're now really getting so stubborn huhh..."

"only your mommy can handle you perfectly, but we can't disturb her, you know right, she hates when someone disturbs her during work hours...."

He again sighed heavily before sitting on his chair, and piya started to say...

"mommy mommy...."

"princess not now.... Please...."

"tho I'm also missing her..... But...."

He stood up and started to swing her in his arm's but she is just chanting mommy, mommy.....

Raghav stopped and glared her, while she giggled and again spoke...

"mommy...."

"yeah! Yeah! Mommy's Queen!, let's go you're really stubborn...."

********

Pallavi was talking with someone on call while going through some file's in her office and Raghav entered without knocking with piya in his arm's.....

As door opened Pallavi greeted her teeth in anger and looked at that side but immediately smiled when she noticed Raghav and piya.....

But was still busy on call so she signaled him to sit down on couch, Raghav obeyed as told..

Both father and daughter started to play with each other while Pallavi was busy in her work, but  distraction was getting on her nerves, she was again and again looking at Raghav and piya....

Raghav laughed while playing and piya too giggled, he cooed her and pecked her forehead, Pallavi harshly banged on table and stood up, Raghav looked at her with concern, he narrowed his eyes and asked what happened, while Pallavi didn't answered and smiled before walking towards him....

Pallavi took piya in her arm's from Raghav and her stiffened muscles relaxed up, she pecked her forehead before cooing...

"disturbing mommy huhh...."

Raghav warmly smiled at them and adorably stared them, Pallavi swinged piya in her arm's while cooing her and laughing with her....

Atmosphere was so soothing and beautiful, with peaceful giggling sound in background, the starts were shining outside the room with moon in dark side, there loving moment was only thing to make thier inner storm's calm down....

*********

Its 10 : 35 at night, Raghav and Pallavi are playing with piya in living room...

"come on now time to sleep baby...."

Raghav cooed while yawning and sat beside Pallavi who had piya in her arm's totally awake...

As they were playing with her someone peeped in kitchen window, a tall man climbed inside the kitchen without making any noise he started to walk towards refrigerator but stopped when someone spoke...

" Again food!......"

The tall man turned around with pout..

" you can't see anything rather than food huhh..."

Pallavi spoke while gesturing that man to come out of kitchen, then they walked in living room..

Ragahv was playing with piya when his eyes caught a familiar figure and he immediately stood up while yelling...

" Rishi...... "

" yeah watermelon.... " rishi yelled back..

And they hugged each other tightly, both were grinning, Pallavi chuckled and sat down on sofa beside piya's cradle...

After pulling out rishi ran and took piya in his arm's, revolving her around he cooed....

" oh my baby princess missed me?..."

"NO!"  Pallavi spoke sternly while trying to control her laugh, rishi glared her and again cooed piya...

"your mommy is crazy ain't she?....."

Pallavi narrowed her eye's and glared him, but she widened her eyes when piya giggled at her..

noticing that Ragahv and rishi laughed loudly, and Pallavi glared all of them....

*********

Pallavi turned off the lights when she checked that Raghav is finally asleep then she checked piya who is also asleep.

After that she slowly without making any noise walked out of room with her phone...

She walked in her study room where rishi was already waiting for her, he was typing something on his laptop when Pallavi came and sat down in front of him on her chair....

"did you found something?"

Pallavi asked, rishi smirked while looking at her, he turned his laptop towards her and spoke...

"you sure? You want to do this?..."

Pallavi scoffed at his question and answerd...

" Yes!.."

Then he nodded in agreement and explained everything he searched on laptop, Pallavi listened to him with all concentration...

After an hour of thier discussion they finally took some rest, Pallavi handed him cup of coffee and sat back to her place...

"You and Raghav are so close right?...."

Rishi scoffed and spoke...

" like you don't know?...."

Pallavi smiled and nodded, rishi again started to type something on his laptop when Pallavi's next question caught him off guard which didn't went unnoticed by Pallavi, she clearly examined his every action...

"do you know Raghav is suffering trauma?"

*******

"even if we're together,
Why can't I feel like we're?"

______________________________________

Enjoy the chapter and ignore my mistakes.......
Please don't forget to leave your beautiful reviews too....
I hope you'all are doing fine and good.....
Be strong...stay healthy, stay safe and happy forever...
Remember I'm always rooting for you all.... Love you all....