CHAPTER 21

The sky is slowly getting dark with breezy wind shivering her stiffened muscles, and still she's sitting outside of the penitentiary with swollen eye's because of massive crying, beside her Raghav was comforting her.

After the death sentence of her mother she got little heartbroken because of sudden news, also she was the only hope in her mission who could have helped her out, but now that hope is dead, and she's all worried that how is she gonna collect all the clue without knowing the real culprit behind all this...

*********

They came back after a tiring day, Raghav made Pallavi eat her dinner first, she was denying to eat anything but he made sure that she eat, after that he made her sleep, pulling the blanket on, he tucked her softly in it and spoke..

"don't think about anything right now and rest, everything will be fine, love!"

And Pallavi closed her eye's with heavy breath, Raghav stood up and went to piya who's also peacefully sleeping in her cradle while pulling her teddy, he took piya in his arm's and placed her between him and Pallavi then turned to switch off the lights..

After turning the lights off he turned to piya so that he can take her in his embrace and sleep, but to his surprise she was already snuggling into Pallavi's arm's in which Pallavi pulled her more into her embrace and fell asleep, Raghav smiled and drift off to his deep slumber before scrolling towards his love of life..

Her mother's death wasn't that hard for her to handle, cause what she did to her own two daughters with son in law even other innocent soul's whom she sold off for just some mere money, she deserved this detah, she deserved to get punished badly for her deeds, but Pallavi is more worried because she could have get every information of this bloody sinners through her mother, but now there's no one to help her out.....

Or is there someone?.....

*********

After a week.

"thank you so much raghav for understanding me..."

Pallavi spoke while taking his hand in hers, after looking at Pallavi's bad condition raghav decided to let her complete her mission, cause maybe she can save many innocent souls through this..

But also he's worried for her....

" but promise me you will take care of yourself.."

"yes baby I'll take really good care of..."

"yeah I see.."

Raghav exclaimed sarcastically making Pallavi control her smile..

Then they sat on dinning table to have their lunch, raghav was feeding piya who is now sitting on her cradle beside her rishi was enjoying his lunch and in front of him Sakshi was sitting..

"you better don't ruin my dinning table again.."

Pallavi glared rishi and spoke sternly making him stop in mid way while eating, he looked at fuming Pallavi and dropped his spoon on his plate before again taking it back in his hand and speaks..

"why are you looking at me like that?"

"because you're eating like a child, look at her, even she knows how to eat.."

Pallavi points at piya and spoke making rishi pout, while raghav and Sakshi laughed at their bickering making it more funny....

*********

"guys the only hope we had is now gone, now we have to work more hard..."

Pallavi spoke while spinning the pen in her hand making both the youngers frown, they were now getting little low cause of Pallavi's undigestble word's...

Suddenly Pallavi noticed something interesting on TV and spoke..

" rishi turn on the volume "

Rishi noded and turn it on, and the news was..

"The well know and well respected person of our country Mr. Raichand is getting accused of having connection with human trafficking team..............."

And this news caught Pallavi's interest, her instincts told her that something is fishy here and she decided to meet this person as soon as the next morning comes....

***********

Next morning.

" hello Mr. Raichand "

Pallavi greets the man in his fiftys, that man too greet her with a broad smile on his face on which Pallavi made a disgusting face but that went unnoticed by Mr. Raichand..

After an hour of talk they bid each other goodbye, at the end he again gave her that freaking broad smile which was so disgusting for Pallavi, she awkwardly smiled and took her leave...

*********

" so how was the meeting?.."

Raghav asked while leaning on the door, Pallavi looked at him with disgusted face she was literally not happy after that meet, rishi was controlling his laugh at her expressions, Sakshi glared him and mouthed that he will be dead meat if Pallavi's anger took it place..

"he was freaking creepy bastard, who's eyes tell what he wants, and now I can surely say that he is connected with that trafficking team...."

" so if we caught him red handed..." rishi speaks

"we can get the link to trafficking team...." Pallavi added...

"but he's not a piece of cake."

Raghav exclaimed with smirk making the three in front of him glare at him with poker face...

"Okay okay, come to me if you need any help... "

He threw his hand's in air and walked out of room, closing the door behind him he put his hand on his chest calming down the storm inside him......

The person Mr. Raichand is a most wealthy person of this country, he comes in the list of top five most richest person, and have the highest security around him, that's why he is in the business of human trafficking, and most of his income comes from this only, more than half of the income in his pockets is black money....

And he made everyone who was keeping thier eyes on him to catch him red handed lose thier lives in a blink of an eye, he's that much ruthless and terrible and powerful, and now Pallavi is going to enter the hell in which she never wanted to enter....

Now the tables are turning and the game is getting more horrible than hell.............

"bandage don't fix bullet holes, you say sorry just for show...."

______________________________________

Enjoy the chapter and ignore my mistakes.......
Please don't forget to leave your beautiful reviews too....
I hope you'all are doing fine and good.....
Be strong...stay healthy, stay safe and happy forever...
Remember I'm always rooting for you all.... Love you all....