Chapter 27

After coming back from club everyone complementd Raghav for his bravery and Pallavi was more than proud of him....

*******

"sakshi check out this papers before you go on that one.."

Pallavi speaks while handing papers to Sakshi who was busy typing something on laptop, sakshi noded before again getting back to her work and taking papers...

" this mission is going to be easy i thi.... "

" No! "

Rishi gets interrupt by sk who just entered the room gaining everyone's attention, rishi makes confused look before asking..

"why?"

Sk rests on couch before answering..

" whatever comes easy, indeed brings trouble..."

Rishi gasp dramatically before revolving his chair towards his pc, while Pallavi was staring sk with blank face, sk was busy in his phone, Pallavi clicked her tongue and asks..

" what will be our next step?.. "

Sk closes his phone before looking in her direction....

*******

" guess what? I did not thought that you will get this much comfortable around that bitch!."

Pallavi exclaims before putting piya down on her cradle for sleep, Raghav proudly smiles at compliment and back hugs her before speaking..

" Honestly I myself don't know that how I get along this easily, it was just that I closed my eyes, chanted your name and the magic happe...."

He stops when Pallavi nudges him in stomach, as she thought he is just joking around, he dramatically groans before facing her...

" really? "

Pallavi questions while folding her hands, he pouts before claiming that obviously I'm not lying, Pallavi rolled her eyes before walking towards bed followed by Raghav...

"okay whatever be ready for next move!.."

"yes your highness!.."

Raghav cheerfully answers making Pallavi chuckle at his cuteness...

At this point Pallavi was feeling guilty, don't know for what? but her heart is telling her to stop this drama, cause maybe she is scared that what if this affect him in other way, or what if this turned out in bad term's, she don't want to risk his life, but after looking at his perfectly fine figure she thought what if this ends in good term's?......

It is True that she wants to help him but not by risking his life!

At the other side Raghav's strength to fight with his trauma was getting hyped up, he is now on the ninth cloud because of today's incident, he's hopes are getting so high now...

********

Next day.

Right now all of them are gathered in thier mission room...

" so our next step is to change the security of Raichands company, Which will be completed by rishi, as he have his own security agency...."

Rishi proudly nodes at the sentence, and Pallavi sits back on her chair after completing her word's, and looks at Raghav who was in his deep thoughts she frowns before going back to her work....

********
" so we just have to add this chemical in thier drink and they will be out.."

Sakshi stops speaking when she noticed a pair of glaring eyes at her and corrects...

" I.. I mean they will just get food poisoning by which they have to stay in hospital for god knows how much days... "

And she awkwardly laughs before adding the chemical in drinks, and the owner of glare aka shiva gets back to his own work before chuckling at her...

********

" rishi look you got this! Hmm.. We have your back so don't get scared of anything and also do not stutter..."

Pallavi speaks before patting him on back and sending him for the mission, Which is to make deal with raichand..

" Be Man! Boy "

Raghav gave him good luck look and they separates way...

With confident look Rishi walks inside the R emperors...

*******

"what the hell is happening to them?"

Raichand yells at his secretary after getting the news, that his guards and security are unhealthy and not in the position of serving him anymore.

He throws the coffee mug on floor, Which pieces meets with a pair of shoes owned by rishi who just entered the room leading by raichands man.

He looks at rishi before recognising him and giving him a sharp look, as he got rishi's business card before getting the news of his security being unhealthy.

******
" what is taking him so long? Why is he still stuck there? Why are you not worried? What if....."

" JUST STOP RAGHAV."

Pallavi screams in his ears as he was not in his senses right now, because he's scared..

" God Raghav you're crazy, you're continously chanting that, OK I got it that you're more scared than rishi.. "

Pallavi rolls her eyes after bringing him back to his senses..

" yeah Pallavi don't you know how much dangerous that fu.. That man is..."

"yes I know. but why is he making you this much scared when you haven't even met him?.."

Pallavi exclaims while looking straight in his eyes, he backed off and looked away with nervousness written all over his face.

Pallavi was stunned by his behavior, his eyes were showing more of fear than anything else, her heart panged at his unknown behavior..

Raghav exits the car as he felt suffocating in there, silence took over until Raghav noticed a figure coming towards them with a sad look..

He ran to rishi and just hugged him, rishi knew this coming so he gave him assured pat and both pulled out before entering the car which immediately starts droving off..

" so what happened? Though your looks are not helping.."

Pallavi speaks gaining rishis all attention..

Everyone was inpatient to know what happens, and rishi was just making them more by not answering..

"Rishi!"

Pallavi sternly exclaims making him gulp and finally gave up..

" ummm... He bought it!.."

And everyone sighs in relief before smirking and giving applause to rishi who just made the mission a half win.

" Love should be the redemption of everything "

_____________________________________

Sorry for late update Guy's!
Hope you enjoyed the chapter please ignore my mistakes lovelies..
Stay happy and stay safe for me...
Also again sorry for late update..
For now a day's it so hard for me to update I'm really sorry for it Guy's...
This exam's ahhhhh sucks...