CHAPTER 32

" I'll show her that with whom she is playing..."

Raichand speaks and throws the glass at wall, his anger was at peak and the rage was blinding him out, no one ever confronted him the way Pallavi did so now his ego is hurted and he wants Pallavi to learn a lesson by......

" you all just do as I told, and no mistakes, I want her on knees...."

And his mens leaves as soon as raichand gave them sign, then he started to laugh like manic, and looked at the picture of Raghav holding piya in his arm's.......

_________

It's almost night time and Pallavi is headed to her mother's home, cause she thinks that maybe she can find clue there, while sk went to park with piya as she really wanted to go out and Pallavi told him to do so....

Pallavi walks inside the house she never wanted to, and the memories are still fresh, the scars, the pain, she felt everything and it hits so hard, she takes a deep breath and closes her eyes, her closed eyes starts to show her that one face which gives her so much strength and is none other than Raghav......

She opens her eyes and starts her investigation...

__________

Next Day.

"officer what do you mean by they kidnapped him?..... Ahhhhh...Just answer the fucking question...."

Pallavi groans in annoyance as the officer hangs up without giving proper answer...

In the morning she came to meet Raghav but unfortunately she founds that some goons came at night and kidnapped him, infact they killed some officers who tried to came in thier way,....

After hearing this Pallavi losed her mind and called sk to find Raghav at any cost, right now she is watching cctvs to mark the car in which they ran...

"Arghhhh.... Where the hell they disappeared..."

Pallavi yells as she can't find the car, she holds her head in anger when her phone buzzed because of notification...

It was video from unknown number, she immediately opened it and her heart skipped a beat when she saw Raghav covered in blood, he's tied up with ropes and was beaten so badly, her world stopped there.....

After that her phone started to rang and it was same unknown number, she hastily answered it....

On call.

"hello! Pallavi recognised me?"

"you fucker you better don't lay that filthy hand's on my Raghav or else..."

"I already did my daughter in law... But what you can do? Nothing!.."

Pallavi's hold on phone tightens as his words were True, she can't do anything right now, she can't understand what to do, when a officer signals her to show the number so that they can trace it but before she can do that raichand speaks...

" don't even think, or he will be dead.."

"No.... No no no I'll do whatever you want just don't do anything to him please..."

Her voice was broken and it was satisfying for raichand he smirked before speaking again...

"hmm that sounds good, now do one thing, if you want to see your loving husband come to the address I send you, also alone..."

*******

"MAYBE WE NEVER MEANT TO.."

______________________________________

I hope you enjoy the chapter and ignore my mistakes..

Guy's what if I say there's coming the end....

Be ready for the end, I love you all so much.....