CHAPTER 8

"what?"

Pallavi sadly spoke while hanging up the call, Raghav's secretary called her to tell that, he urgently got some more important work to handle here, so he need to postponed his coming date for time being, he will be back when the work is over.

It truly broke her heart like this is the only thing which she never wished to happen.

This was killing her, the thought of staying away from him, even for a moment, now it's getting worse and worse for her to handle this.

But why? Why does it is clenching her heart, this thought hit her like truck.

Such feelings are so new and nostalgic for her, she is feeling electric current running through her veins, whenever his thoughts crossed her mind.

Now the only thing left is......
Confession.....

Her train of thoughts interrupted by a crying voice of piya, she ran towards her and cooed before speaking.

"pa got some important work again...."

"yeah mommy is sad... also angry because of his sudden work.."

"and most importantly..... It's our family day, we had to go for park trip..."

"Don't worry baby.... Mommy will take you again... Alone...."

The sadness is visible in her voice, and now she can completely realise the absence of her beloved husband.

Which is fucking sucking, can't even think about something else, already dying to talk to him in person, already getting drowned in the love, which is in the air..... Fuck so hard to handle!.....

* * * * * * * *

"oww... my baby is enjoying the view... Hmmm..."

"but why can't I get over from his flooding thoughts?..."

Pallavi spoke while walking through park footpath, also having piya in her trolley, she is pushing it and walking while thinking just about him.

Cold breezy wind is blowing through her body, but it is not affecting her, the beautiful view of lake, chirping bird's, beautiful flowers everywhere, grass is as cold as wind because of cold atmosphere, while the sun is setting down, the half orange sun is making it more beautiful, what can be more beautiful than this, but pallavi's eyes can't get pleased by this also.....

"mo... mommy...."

As she was again in her deep thoughts, a sweet voice got heard in her ears, she shivered by her sudden calling.

Pallavi looked at Piya with sparkling eyes, piya giggled before pointing her small fingers towards the direction of sun setting.

Pallavi looked at that direction, with what's there expression, but when her eyes caught a familiar figure coming towards them with so many balloons in his hands through sun rays falling down, her heart jumped out, and heartbeats increased...

The scenery was so much unexpected, and also devastating for her numb heart.

Her glistening eyes sparkled up, and she hitched after hearing his deep and calming voice...

"My babies......look I'm here...."

Raghav screamed from far away, while running towards them, he surprised them, and also gave really nostalgic memory through it.

He had that broad smile, while arm's were open because of balloons in his both hands, his eyes were sparkling because of the happiness which is undefinable, cause this is the only moment he waited till now from he left for trip.

How can you feel so many feelings at the same time, the moment went really slowly that everything around them stopped and they were living it.

It can be only a movie scene, or how can you imagine or feel such thing's around you, or maybe because you're now truly in love with someone! Because you finally found out that one person with whom you want to spend your left over life! Or want to born again with same bond with them, hoping that now there will be no one else unless it's you.....

"my princess....."

Raghav revolved around while taking piya in his arm's, he giggled at her small gestures which meant a whole world to him, even her little voices makes him laugh, her everything is his everything, he loves his princess so much......

Today pallavi witnessed a really Heart felting and overwhelming bond of father and daughter, she could be so blessed to have him as her husband, and as a father of piya, she looked at them like she is looking at her whole world, universe, her everything comes to end when she looks at that smiley faces of her husband and daughter, what else can be satisfying than this scenario......

"did my princess missed her pa...."

"pp..... Pa..."

Raghav stiffened at his spot after hearing that word's, this is the first ever time piya spoke pa, pallavi also got surprised, she looked at Piya with surprised eyes and went near them while giggling..

"pr... Princess.... can you ag...."

"pa..."

Raghav started to swing her up and down when she again addressed him as pa with broad smile on his lips, pallavi smiled while happily jumping on her spot, the moment again got captured by beautiful scenery around them, and again the beautiful family picture took place by having setting down sun with it's orange shining rays, like it is blessing them for forever beautiful journey......

This three beautiful souls are meant for each other, they have the connection which can't be broken even if they themselves tries to break it, the forever each other's journey is going to be most memorable journey....

* * * * * * *

"These beautiful moments, and these meetings,
I won't forget our conversations of love,
The days and nights are hard to pass by,
There's restlessness all the time
My love for you is never ending"

________________________________

E

njoy the chapter and ignore my mistakes.......
Please don't forget to leave your beautiful reviews too....
I hope you'all are doing fine and good.....
Be strong...stay healthy, stay safe and happy forever...
Remember I'm always rooting for you all.... Love you all....