CHAPTER 14

Pallavi pov.

I need to walk slowly, no, he need to match my steps, ahhh he should match my foot steps, damn he's walking too slow, oh because baby is in his hands and his playing with her while walking, that's why....

"but still why?....."

Author pov.

Pallavi spoke loudly, and stopped at her spot while looking down cause now everyone's eyes were on her, ragahv was also looking at her with what face..

"what happened?"

He asked while shifting piya from one arm to another, pallavi looked at him while fighting with her fingers and with low pace she spoke...

"can't you walk little fast..."

Ragahv raised his brows while pallavi was waiting for his answer, but instead he started to laugh, pallavi squeezed her brows and pouted which made rgahav to curve up into warm smile and spoke...

"ok ok..."

Then they again started to walk, they were out for small walk on the morning as it is holiday for both..

_____________

"she's is getting more and more naughty now a day's huhh..."

Pallavi spoke while changing piya's clothes which were wet, ragahv sat beside her and asked..

"why what happened?"

"what happened...your princess wet up her own clothes also and as well as mine too...."

Raghav started to laugh while Pallavi glared at him, and piya giggled when she did that to ragahv, Pallavi raised her brows and spoke..

"you naughty brat..."

"okay ok do it fast we're getting late for dinner party..."

"yes master"

Pallavi spoke with teasing tone and stood up to go and get herself new pair of clothes...

After some time she came out wearing a beautiful black saree, which was covering her curvs perfectly, she was looking bold in that piece of cloth...

Raghav's jaw was dropped and eyes were glued on her, while she was checking herself in mirror, ragahv blinked his eyes for few times before walking near her and wrapped his hands around her waist pulling her closer to his chest from back....

"Gorgeous....."

Pallavi shyly looked down and smiled which was hard for him to handle and without wasting any seconds he walked near piya, taking her in his arm's he spoke...

"come fast or I won't be able to control myself...."

Pallavi looked at him with raised brows and smirked......

______________

The dinner party was held by thier new business partner, and as always they are vip guests..

Ragahv was standing in balcony with drink in his hand and another hand was in pocket while it was continuously raining outside, but he's eyes were admiring someone else.....

Pallavi was talking with her new business partner, while piya was with Kirti.

She felt someone is continuously staring her, and he was none other than her sweet husband..

She glanced him one time then again she glanced him and then again she glanced him, cause he was looking damn hot in that black tuxedo..

"okay you enjoy, I've to attend other guests"

Her business partner spoke while walking away, Pallavi nodded and smiled at him before agian looking back at her husband....

Now both were intensely staring each other, thier body was speaking another language while their eyes were describing something else..

Both were lost in each other, thier surrounding went blur, and the cold breezy wind was shivering down thier spine making them lose control's, also the rain drop sound's were making it more romantic, and more heated situation......

"When my heart was on fire,
my heart was remembering you"

_____________________________________

Enjoy the chapter and ignore my mistakes.......
Please don't forget to leave your beautiful reviews too....
I hope you'all are doing fine and good.....
Be strong...stay healthy, stay safe and happy forever...
Remember I'm always rooting for you all.... Love you all....

So sorry for the late update Guy's.
And also please this time give me your reviews on whole book, like did you liked it, loved it or whatever you have on your mind, please...

Also sorry for short update...