CHAPTER 15

Both were still staring each other.

Slowly ragahv started to take small steps towards Pallavi..

And she was waiting for him to come closer..

But before he can reach her, he bumped into someone and his clothes got ruined because of cold drink...

"oh... I'm sorry mister..."

A girl apologised, ragahv clenched his jaw but didn't showed it to her and gave her awkward smile and asked for washroom...

"sir washrooms are not working, you can use any room...."

The girl answerd with apologetic face, ragahv rolled his eyes and went away...

While Pallavi was trying to control her laugh.....

"dumbass..."

After cleaning himself he exited the rooms washroom and was going to exit the room too, but as soon as he opened the door..

A girl stormed inside while grabbing him by his caller and closing the door behind her..

Ragahv was confused, and got mad on her inconvenient behavior, Which was not acceptable at all cost...

She slammed him on the nearby wall and placed her both hands on wall, caging him between her arm's..

And suddenly Raghav started to fell uneasy, with uneven breath he untied his tie and tried to break thier skin contact, Which is so hard for him to handle....

His eyes started to glisten up, when she didn't even budged, and lean in to kiss him....

Ragahv harshly pushed her away from him, and because of that she fell down on floor, but that creepy smile on her face was still there...

Ragahv started to breath heavily and grabbed his chest to calm himself down, his vision was slowly getting blury because of tears forming in his eyes...

While that girl was enjoying the moment, she sarcastically laughed and started to walk near him..

Looking her coming closer to him, he started to walk towards door, while taking out his phone, and before he can exit...

She again harshly grabbed him, and again pushed him towards the wall, and his condition was now getting more worse..

"woah you're giant big man, but still can't do anything for yourself.... Hahaha....."

Completing her word's she started to laugh sarcastically, making him close his ears..

He slowly slipped down through wall, and sat down on his knees, trying to calm himself down......

.
.
.
.

" room xxx"
"room xxx"
"room xxx"

Messages started to pop up on Pallavis phone, she instantly grabbed it with annoyed face and checked out....

She squeezed her brows, and spoke..

"why did he sent me such text....."

She thought he is playing with her, and thought to let it go...

But it felt suspicious so she went to check...

As she was checking room numbers, she bumped into someone, and the person was none other than that girl..

Pallavi closed her mouth by her hand when that girl laughed near her, the bad smell from her mouth was so disgusting, also her state was too...

Pallavi clicked her tongue and again starts to look for room, and after walking two, three steps she got the room..

The door was opened and as soon as she looked at room, it was literally giving bad vibes...

She entered the room and examined it, as she was looking through whole room, her eyes caught a familiar figure..

Sitting in the corner, with face hiden behind folded kness...

She hastily ran towards him, and knelt down, wishpering...

"Ra..... Ragahv....."

He had his head still low and hands still on ears, Pallavi was devastated by his this behavior....

"Ragahv how did thi......"

"the girl......"

Ragahv cut her off, Pallavi blinked her eyes few times, before remembering...

That girl in corridor, she bumped into is the only one who was passing by room's, she clenched the hem of her cloth before standing up...

"wait here....."

She spoke and started to walk towards door, while typing something on his phone.....

She stormed down the stairs while finding that girl, and ved with Kirti ran towards her while showing his phone screen, but Pallavi didn't even gave a glance to him and walked away...

He was showing the message she texted him a second ago and it was..

"room xxx, drop Ragahv to our home with piya..."

Ved and Kirti went to check up on Raghav..

While Pallavi took bigger and hard steps towards that girl, who was laughing while sipping her drink...

Pallavi directly grabbed her by hair's, that girl started to scream, and people around her tried to stop Pallavi but....

Pallavi smashed that girl's head direct on bar counter, two to three times before making that girl look at
Her, she spoke..

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU TOUCH MY HUSBAND.......... HOW DARE YOU..."

And again she was going to smash her but her business partner stopped her.

That girls head started to bleed very badly, while Pallavi was fuming in anger.....

She grabbed her business partners caller and yelled..

" I want to see her behind the bar's by tomorrow morning only, and no bails, or else you better know what I can do..."

She freed him and looked at that girl for last time, who was continuously coughing, she glared her and walked....

***********

Ragahv was sleeping peacefully, after doctor checked him up..

Pallavi was sitting on bed beside him, while piya was playing on her lap..

A tear rolled down her eyes when a flash of him getting traumatic came in front of her eyes....

She was just staring at his pale face, her eyes were getting watery....

And the only thought was coming to her mind was....

"who pushed him in this trauma?....."
"it is not first time I've seen him like this..... That day when his business partner riya tried to touch him, he was not normal, why? I've to find out and help him....."

Then she wiped her tears and looked at piya who is trying to get into her father's arm's to fell asleep, it is her daily routine to sleep like that, Pallavi chuckled at her useless efforts and lift his one hand, piya instantly stormed in, and Pallavi put his arm around piya.......

"Those rituals of faith
We'll stand by our vows
Till a single breathe of life
is in our control.."

______________________________________

Enjoy the chapter and ignore my mistakes.......
Please don't forget to leave your beautiful reviews too....
I hope you'all are doing fine and good.....
Be strong...stay healthy, stay safe and happy forever...
Remember I'm always rooting for you all.... Love you all....

Also I'm trying to set into my hostel life, this is my first time in hostel, give me courage guy's....