CHAPTER 12

It's already midnight now, Raghav and piya are peacefully sleeping but pallavi is still not in room.

suddenly door opened revealing pallavi, she cried a lot which made her face look pale.

She walked near piya who slowly rolled towards pallavi's side.

As the pillow was placed there because no one was there and if piya roll towards her side she don't fall down.

Pallavi moved pillow from her way and laid down beside her, pulling her in motherly hug, she patted her back and the tear rolled down her cheeks..

"I'm sorry baby....mommy is guilty for her carelessness...."

She tightened her hug, but not much, which can wake her up, she kissed her forehead and spoke.

"mommy will pay you back for this..... You're the only reason of my smile..."

"because of you, I found a reason to live a happy life, you're the most precious part of my life.... I can't let you happen any bad...."

She again kissed her on forehead before pulling her in motherly hug, which is the most safest and comfy place for every child, then she went into deep slumber with Piya in her embrace.

Raghav sighed heavily after hearing her heartbreaking word's, he was awake because thought of how he scolded pallavi made him uncomfortable and he waited for her.

He realised that, it was also shocking for her too, cause only he knew that how much piya matters to pallavi, she must have blanked out because of this incident, and instead of easing her, he bursted out on her, he thought.

Also after that incident pallavi was so shocked that, what she did?, it made her look like her own mother she thought, and that thought was enough to break her down in pieces, cause in this whole world if she hates something more than any hell than it's the fact of being her mother's child, and thinking that what if she turned into something like her mother  makes her more terrified.....

* * * * * * *

At last in the morning both apologized to each other without getting angry but with understanding they sorted it out by promising that such kind of mistakes won't happen again.

And now it's almost 11 in the night, and after so many tries they finally made piya asleep by doing random and silly thing's in which they are master.

"woww.."

Pallavi spoke with amaze, Raghav who was arranging his side of bed looked at her with confusion and asked..

"what happened?"

Pallavi rolled her eyes and spoke while standing up and walking towards her wardrobe..

"Nothing.... That's none of your business.."

Raghav frowned at her answer and felt offensive, he walked near her and spoke...

"what do you mean huhh... What was that.?"

"offo... Raghav there was a scene of a boy proposing his crush, she said yes and then they...... Ummm you know what I mean.."

Raghav squished his brows and
Asked..

"what?..."

Pallavi widened her eyes and spoke..

"really... Raghav don't you know what happens?..."

And she turned around to take out her clothes while speaking..

"you're so unromantic.."

Raghav smirked cause he knew what she meant but he likes to tease her, but the word unromantic was not acceptable by him, and he decided to show her that how much romantic he can be...

"Pallavi....."

He spoke while turning her towards him with swift motion, pallavi gasped by sudden touch, and the clothes she collected fell down on floor.

She was going to say something but before that she again gasped as his hands sensually made their way around her waist pulling her more towards his hard chest

She felt butterflies in her stomach while he was seductively looking at her making her blush by his sudden change in behaviour, which she really loved.

He pinned her another hand on the wall, while moving closer leaving no space between them, her breath hitched when their lips were only an inch away....

"what about this?... Mrs. Rao..."

Raghav sensually spoke near her ear, and pulling out he raised his brow at her narrowed eyes, pallavi's hands made their way around his neck pulling him more closer she spoke near his ear...

"loved it...."

Her closeness is enough to turn him on, and without completely listening to her, he smashed his lips on her, gently pulling her by nape, pallavi was taken back by this sudden feeling.

She was going to respond back but a voice interrupted their romantic moment, and it was crying baby, they pulled out and looked at Piya before again looking back at each other, and the room filled up with laughter and crying sound...

"This is just starting...."

They spoke before taking her in arm's and trying to make her fall asleep again....

"Why baby don't you won't siblings huhh?..."

Raghav spoke teasingly making pallavi widen her eyes, she playfully slapped his shoulder before taking piya away from him, and he playfully groaned, pallavi tug her tongue out at him, he scoffed before cooing piya and taking her back from pallavi......

And the night went like that.....

Epilogue

Few months earlier....

"shuush....baby.... Please stay still.... "

Raghav cooed piya as she was non stop crying and he was trying to change her diapers but he wasn't able to do it by himself.

Meanwhile pallavi was busy in her work by his view.

But internally her all concentration was on them, also she is controlling her laugh cause he was so tired by handling piya, who is not synchronising with him at all, and he have to work more hard because of that...

"okay!...."

Finally after successfully changing her diaper he sighed heavily, piya giggled at his efforts, raghav raised his one brow on her giggle and taking her in his arm's he spoke.

"woah.... Now you're laughing at me.... wow..."

And he too giggled with her, pallavi internally smiled at them and finally looked at them and spoke making raghav frown and pout...

"Now you have to wash her clothes also, and I'll feed her..."

Raghav hummed with cute pout making her heart melt......

Pallavi was so satisfied by his changing behaviour, but she is still cold towards him cause she still can't completely trust on him...

But he is genuinely working hard for gaining her trust back on him, fully and by heart......

* * * * * *

The days and nights are short but the conversations are long,

There's no rush as the meetings are long,

I wish to spend my life in these meetings

________________________________

Enjoy the chapter and ignore my mistakes.......
Please don't forget to leave your beautiful reviews too....
I hope you'all are doing fine and good.....
Be strong...stay healthy, stay safe and happy forever...
Remember I'm always rooting for you all.... Love you all....