Chapter 94 Xiao Ming is a good helper in giving birth!

Start from the beginning

Qi suddenly became short of breath, and Lin Zi was so frightened that he didn't know where to put his hands and feet. Duo Duo Amu stepped forward and asked, gently stroking Qi's chest, Gao Ming turned his head and said, "What's the matter?

" The water hasn't broken yet." Duo Duo Amu said.

Seeing that Qi seemed to be out of breath, Gao Ming knew it was a lack of oxygen, so he hurriedly said, "Take Qi to the entrance of the cave, where the wind is good and the air is fresh."

Lin Zi carried Qi to the entrance of the cave, and Qi recovered after a while. Outside the entrance of the cave, there was the sound of thunderbolt rain, and big raindrops hit the wooden roof of the aisle

. After a while, the entrance of the cave seemed to be flooded, and all the water accumulated in potholes. Fortunately, there was a passage that did not come into the cave.

At noon, everyone was stuck in the cave, feeling bored. Gao Ming cooked a simple meal. After eating, there was a click outside. Gao Ming saw that a small tree outside the cave had broken down. He didn't know what happened.

"Ah!" There was a piercing scream.

Gao Ming turned around and saw Qi, who was sitting on the small bed, suddenly fell down straight, with wetness between her legs, Lin Zi was so frightened that such a big person standing aside was already stupid.

Duo Duo Ah Mu shouted, "Close the door! Qi is about to give birth."

Gao Ming knew that it is not easy for a woman to give birth, so he quickly closed the iron door. Mu had already started to undress Qi, Gao Ming turned around, and said to Lin Zi, "Go and block the screen, what do Do Duo Ah Mu wants, we will prepare."

It was the first time for Landa Sado Xiaohe to see a woman give birth, but Buga could calm down after seeing Amson Landa. Gao Ming used to watch TV dramas and knew that he needed to boil hot water. He boiled a pot of hot water for nothing to do. Qi Qi kept screaming on the screen, and Xiaohe's face turned pale. Lin Zi, who helped, Gao Ming guessed that his face was ashen.

Ever since she had a child, Qi has been preparing soft leather for the child, and it was re-dried two days ago, and now there are leather wraps for the child, so they don't have to worry about it. Gao Ming scalded the scissors in hot water, and he also scalded the fruit knife. He didn't know what to do, so he could only scald everything he thought could be used.

The rain outside was getting heavier and heavier, and Dongliqi's angry screams just now turned into hoarse screams, which made the listeners feel nervous and depressed.

Lin Zi came out with a livid face, brought in the hot water that had been boiled and almost dried, and came out again after a while, the basin of water just now was already stained red. Gao Ming took the water and poured it, he didn't dare to look at Lin Zi, Lin Zi's eyes were moist and sad, Gao Ming could guess that the situation inside was not optimistic.

Dodo Amu kept shouting: "Children Qi is coming out soon! Qi don't fall asleep! Qi——"

Gao Ming thought for a while and went to the screen to look inside. Qi was already dizzy with sweat all over her face. His voice was hoarse and he had lost all strength. He was lying naked on the bed, and the skin underneath was completely stained red.

Seeing that Qi was about to fall asleep due to lack of energy, Duo Duo's eyes were sad. She held Qi's hand and said, "Don't sleep, my child! What will you do if your child falls asleep?"

Maybe Duo Duo These words from Mu inspired Qi, and Qi opened her eyes slowly, appearing to be mentally abnormal. Gao Ming's heart skipped a beat when she saw it. "Qi, you and the child are sure to be safe, don't sleep yet, listen to me." Turning her head and shouting outside: "Landa take a piece of skin, Bu heat up some bone soup, it's cold in the cave when it rains, Qi is weak and cold now, drink some hot food to replenish your strength and let's go on." Hearing this