Chapter 94 Xiao Ming is a good helper in giving birth!

Start from the beginning

Gao Ming took the leaf to block the key point and entered the hole. Douduo Amu smiled cheerfully when he saw it, and probably felt that Gao Ming was more shy as a man than a woman. Gao Ming didn't explain, and went back to the cave quickly, and changed into shorts again. Summer clothes used less material, and Gao Ming made loose shorts with laces. Garanda Sado Xiaohe's trousers reached the entrance of the cave, and the four of them changed their trousers before entering.

There was a smell of food in the cave, and the few people who had been in the sun for a day had no appetite at all. Gao Ming sat on the stool, and Douduo Amu brought a plate of chilled and cut red fruits, and said with a smile: "You go to dry the salt, Qi Knowing that you guys must have something to eat when you come back, Lin Zi froze the red fruit in the river, just take it back and taste it quickly."

Gao Ming squeezed a slice, and it was very cool when he took a sip. The water was big and sweet, and he couldn't help wondering: "When we went to take a bath, the water was hot, why is this fruit so cold?" And when I came back, I didn't see brother Lin Zi!

Lin Zi laughed happily, and said: "There is a forest going up the river near us, where the trees can't shade the sun, and the red fruit will be cool when it freezes there."

Xiaohe gnawed on the red fruit, and the red juice splashed into his mouth Below, he stretched out the tip of his tongue and licked it, and said happily, "Brother Lin Zi is so kind!"

Dashi next to him was staring at Xiaohe's bright red tongue, his heartbeat accelerated again, and he touched his heart with one hand. Seeing it, Gao Ming said in doubt: "Dashi, are you feeling uncomfortable?"

"Ah?" Dashi came back to his senses, and said, "No."

Gao Ming glanced at Dashi and at Xiaohe, what is there that he doesn't understand!

The five people who had no appetite were full after eating red fruit and drinking cool water. Anyway, Gao Ming had no appetite. Duo Duo Amu is very good at craftsmanship. The intuition made the guy play with tools smoothly, and cooked a sauerkraut bone soup, which was both appetizing and delicious. After opening it, Gao Ming roasted some red-shelled meat that he brought back, and everyone ate it with sauerkraut soup. I fell asleep.

After five or six days like this, Duo Duo Amu took Qi around the entrance of the cave every morning. There was a short big rock at the entrance of the cave. Do Duo Amu asked Qi to go up and down slowly back and forth. Speed ​​up and help Qi walk slowly.

Gao Ming found that Qi exercised so much every morning, she ate lunch deliciously, and seemed to be in good spirits. This period of time is like the hottest time in summer. It is too hot to go out of the cave at noon, and sleep until the afternoon. In the afternoon, go up the mountain to buy some small prey and kill them. In the evening, it is also simple to eat. Repeat this for more than ten days, and Qi's stomach is getting worse. It grows bigger and bigger, but the lower abdomen is pointed. Although he has never delivered a baby, he knows that the correct position is for the baby to come out with the head first. Compared with Qiqi's appearance more than ten days ago, these days are finally reversed, and her legs and feet are also heavy. She no longer dared to sleep in the same cave with Qi, instead, Duo Duo Amu was on guard at all times in the small cave, and she might give birth in the next few days.

This day, it was gloomy outside the entrance of the cave early in the morning. After breakfast, the cave was stuffy. Like a crack, the sound of thunder was accompanied by lightning.

Gao Ming pulled Xiaohe who was going to drill out, and said: "Lightning dare not go out."

There was another ear-shattering sound, Xiaohe shrank his shoulders in fright, Dashi put his arms around Xiaohe's shoulders and led Xiaohe into the cave.