Chapter 93 Xiao Ming Sun Salt and Yellow Pole Subnet!

Start from the beginning

Gao Ming scooped a spoonful of meat from the sun bowl, and said with a smile, "Eat more if you like it. If you have free time, Bad Tooth can bring you here." There was only one woman in the cave, and Qi was really bored every day. This time there is Doduo Amu, but they are strangers to Doduo Amu, and the frequent visitors in Zhengmao Cave can make Doduo Amu feel more at ease.

When Bad Tooth heard crooked teeth, he smiled and said, "You are such a good hunter!"

You haven't seen me hunt yet! As soon as Gao Ming heard it, he knew that Bad Tooth thought he was creating conditions for the two of them, and he didn't expose it, but Ah Qi smiled silently and didn't speak.

After eating the hot hot pot, it was almost the same as taking a sauna, sweating all over, Sun Yang and Douduo Amu offered to help clean up after dinner, Gao Ming quickly shook his hand and said, "I'll do it, Doduo Amu. "

"Hunters don't do these things, we women come." Duo Duo Amu was stunned and refused to let Gao Ming do it. If it weren't for her, she wouldn't know how to cook the food in this cave, and it wouldn't be the hunter's turn to cook.

Gao Ming coaxed and tricked Duo Duo Amu to accompany Qi to relieve boredom, and Xiao He Landa hurriedly helped clean up. It was hot outside, but Bad Ya and Ah Qi decided to leave.

"It's hot today, why don't we go when it's cooler?" Gao Ming wiped the sweat from his forehead.

Ah Qi shook his head, and said: "Bad Ya and I will take the sun too late, it's not safe, we still have things to do when we go back, Zhengmao needs manpower when we go hunting."

Now that Ah Qi said so, Gao Ming didn't want to keep it anymore. He took the special bacon from the cave and put it in the sun's bamboo basket. Remember the appearance, go back and pick some boiled meat for roasting or stewing." The

sun looked at it for a long time, and then said: "You can give me this, I will go back and have a look."

Gao Ming smiled and put the peppercorns The specimen was given to Sun, and the salt in their cave was almost gone, and the population in Zhengmao Cave was probably gone too, so he said to Ah Qi, "The salt is almost gone, what about your place?"

"There are some left today, and I will eat it tomorrow ." It's gone, Zhengmao said that he will come over tomorrow to make salt." Ah Qi paused, and said: "We will use leather to make salt, or what do you want?"

Zhengmao has already borrowed Dodoa Mu came over, Gao Ming meant that there was no need to exchange, and the salt was made together, but he couldn't make this decision, looking at Bujia.

"There's no need to change it, you guys will come directly with the big stone bowl tomorrow." Bujia said.

After seeing off the three bad teeth, Gao Ming took Bujia to take a bath by the river, not to mention sweating at noon, and his body smelled like hot pot. Landa Sado Xiaohe Dashi came up after rinsing in the river. It was considered washed. He went back to the cave to take a nap. Gao Ming hadn't rubbed his back for a long time. He took a bathing dumpling made of fine rattan and brought Bujia to the place. riverside.

The sun is above the head, the water temperature is already hot, like a hot spring, Gao Ming found a shady place, the two soaked in the bath, rubbed each other clean, Gao Ming hummed comfortably, the two took a bath naked I dragged my slippers back to the cave, the water beads on my body dried up at the entrance of the cave, wrapped in leather and entered the cave, the cave was very quiet, Dodo Amu was sleeping on a small bed with a thin leather covering on his stomach, when he heard the footsteps and raised his eyes, Seeing that it was Gaoming Bujia, he closed his eyes and continued to sleep.

Early the next morning, Zheng Mao brought seven people over, four men and three women, the woman was dark and strong, with two leaves hanging on her chest, dangling when she walked, as if she was not wearing clothes, the four men were two They all know Bad Tooth, Ah Qi, and the other two are tall and strong, with bare upper body, short leather skirt, tanned, one named Mangosteen and the other named Daye. There is a pancake for each person with barbecue, and there is a water tube in the bamboo basket. There is no habit of eating breakfast in Zhengmao Cave, and Gao Ming is embarrassed to take the pancakes when he distributes them.

There are few people in their cave, but they also eat less. The weather is hot and it's okay to dry the salt. Duoduo Amqi and Linzi Dashi Xiaohe keep it. He and Bujalanda Sado go to dry the salt. Xiaohe wants to help. Gao Ming thought for a while and nodded in agreement. The forest and boulders in the cave can completely block the danger, and there are so many people in Zhengmao, so he doesn't worry about bringing a small river.

A group of people wandered down the mountain eating pancakes, and saw the blue sea from a distance. Zheng Mao had seen the sea from afar, but had never been there.

The sun rose slowly, and Gao Ming explained the method. Zhengmao led his men to clean up the large sunken rocks on the coast, and filled them with seawater one by one with stone basins.

Gao Ming was divided into two teams. Landa Sado poured seawater into the big rocks, and Gao Ming collected firewood from Bujia Xiaohe and set up a simple stove to burn it.

The sun was on the head, and the sand was hot to the feet. The women did not dare to go in after listening to the instructions, but the sea water was cold and comfortable. The legs are obviously black, and Aimei would rather bask in the sun than go into the water.

At noon, Gao Ming made a pot of seafood soup with local materials. They brought fresh water. They had instructed Zhengmao the day before yesterday to bring more fresh water. Today is enough. The prawns were just caught. The women quickly peeled the shells, handled the octopus skillfully, and made a seafood hodgepodge. The taste was very delicious without salt. The sea fish was very large and came in various shapes. The men skewered the fish on the fire. Grilled, Gao Ming especially likes to eat the unique narrow, long, pointed-mouthed and bearded fish here. This kind of fish looks small, but there are no spines except the main spine. The fish is tender and delicious. Gao Ming will eat a fish in a while. The next row of beautiful fishbone, Xiaohe Landa roasted one after seeing it, and then he realized that the bigger the fish, the more delicious the meat.

Until the sun went down, the crowd was sun-drenched and lost energy, and began to collect coarse salt on the big rocks.

"This salt is not like the one you gave me?" Zhengmao said holding the salt cylinder.

Gao Ming nodded, "The one I gave you has been reprocessed. This is the first one. It's also salt, but it tastes very bitter." Filter sheep blood and salt, I don't know how long it will last. "Find a piece of leather that can filter water, and then mix the salt with water and start to filter. After filtering several times, boil it, so that the salt that comes out will be finer and the bitterness will be lighter." Gao Minglian said with gestures.

"You can use a yellow pole net to filter it." A black and strong woman beside him reminded: "We used it to feed the little doll the big yuanzi." There was dregs in the big yuanzi, and the little doll couldn't drink it, so he fed it through a yellow pole net.

Yellow Pole Subnet? Dayuanzi? Gao Ming was dizzy from hearing this, but the yellow pole net that this woman talked about can be a substitute for cotton cloth, so he must see it when he hears it.