Chapter 93 Xiao Ming Sun Salt and Yellow Pole Subnet!

Start from the beginning

"Fresh ones are not good for storage, and eating too much is not good for this place. After drying, soak Qi in water to replenish blood. Women's complexions look good after drinking, and they look red and beautiful." Gao Ming moved the fresh ones deftly. The jujube is well dried.

When the sun heard it, she thought that she would also dry it in the sun and soak it in water to drink, so that she could be beautiful.

After entering the cave, the screen of Qi's small hole has been pulled up. In the cave, Dodo Amu helped Qi massage her stomach. Qi's fetal position is not correct. Seeing Qi's appearance, Dodo Amu may have to give birth earlier, so she can only do it as soon as possible. Adjust it, otherwise it will be dangerous.

Xiao He helped pick the vegetables, Sun Yang sat on the side and helped when he saw it, Bad Tooth took a look and wanted to grope for it, but Ah Qi grabbed him and said, "Xiao He is still a child!" Useless!"

Bad Tooth rubbed his buttocks, and said, "I just itch my ass."

Ah Qi cast a disdainful look, anyway, Gao Ming saw it clearly, his teeth were so angry that he almost bit Ah Qi with his outer teeth. There was a sound outside the cave, and as soon as Gao Ming came out of the cave, he saw Dashilinzi and Bujia coming back, carrying a baa-baa with little breath in his hand. The baa baa meat is the best, fresh and tender with a bit of toughness, and the blood tofu is also very fragrant.

The three threw the bleating at the entrance of the cave, Dashi went into the cave and took a deep pot to fill the bleed blood. As soon as they came in, they saw a strange woman talking and laughing with Xiaohe.

Seeing this, Gao Ming held the pot and said, "Bad Ya and Ah Qi will escort us Do Do A Mu, the sun." He winked at Da Shi, but Da Shi stared straight at Xiao He but didn't see it, so Gao Ming had to poke it. He whispered: "Taiyang is the woman that Bad Teeth likes."

Dashi's expression eased a lot, but his brows were still frowning tightly.

Gao Ming complained silently in his heart, and said to Xiaohe: "Xiaohe, help Dashi catch the bleed blood." Seeing that Sun stood up to help, he hurriedly said, "I want sliced ​​bacon, Sun, can you help cut the meat?

" Hearing the glowing eyes of the bacon, he nodded. Gao Ming rolled up his sleeves and got a piece of bacon for the sun. Since there was mutton, he would eat hot pot at noon. If there was pepper, he could use spicy meat sauce instead. The mutton bone soup was boiled, and he gave it to Qi alone. A bowl of sauerkraut noodles is fine.

Gao Ming is kneading the dough, noodles can also be eaten in hot pot, Duo Duo Amu is too old to eat spicy food, so make more sauerkraut noodles, you can eat them all. Ah Qi's bad teeth saw that he was going to work, so he came out of the hole to help slaughter baa baa by the river.

Lunch was lamb bone soup spicy hot pot. It was the first time that Landa felt the charm of peppercorns. He sucked his numb lips and breathed out. The chopsticks were connected with pieces of meat. Surprisingly, Dodo Amu seemed to love it very much. Eating hot pot doesn't feel spicy at all, but they are not good at using chopsticks. After Gao Ming cooked the meat and vegetables, he gave each person a bowl with a colander, and they ate with their arms around the spoon.

The spicy pepper in the cave is too strong. Qi sits in the passageway of the cave eating sauerkraut noodles. There is cold bone soup on the small stool. It's warm, but Ke Qi's spirit is obviously much better than the previous few days. Even after eating two bowls of sauerkraut noodles, she has a good appetite.

Sun picked up the meat in the bowl, swallowed the meat in his mouth, and said, "I never knew that baa-baa meat could be so delicious!" Not only baa-baa meat, but also bitter wild vegetables are also delicious. This hole is amazing. If she thinks it is not delicious, it will become particularly delicious after passing through this hole.