Chapter 92 Xiaoming, Xiaoming, are you trying to die again! !

Start from the beginning

"Not hot." Bujia said seriously.

"Fart!" Gao Ming didn't know what to say, and he removed the skin of Bujia with his own hands. They beat the skin until it was seamless, and it was very majestic and thick to wear, "I will sew you a cloak next time in the snow season! "His craftsmanship is better than the cloak, the white wolf's fur is smooth and smooth, I really can't bear to cut a piece.

Zheng Mao stared at Gao Ming and Bu Jia's intimacy, and was a little dazed, Bad Tooth smiled cheerfully, and said, "This is marriage! I also want to marry Sun—"

Ah Qi rolled his eyes, and said, "You're dreaming! Bad

Tooth blushed with anger, Gao Ming poured the juice, handed it to Bad Tooth and said: "I'll prepare some more bacon for you today, if the woman you like likes to eat, give it to her to make sure she will be happy."

"Sun Sun." Bad Tooth happily showed his crooked teeth when he thought of Sun's smile, and thanked, "Gao Ming, you are so kind." There were too

many people in the cave to sit at the dining table, and Gao Ming prepared too much food. There is also a chopping board on the low table, and whoever wants to eat will scoop it into the bowl by himself, which is like a buffet.

Landa Xiaohe's mouth was full of greasy food, not to mention the tricks Zhengmao and the other five had never tried before, such as cold vegetable roll pancakes, honey red-eyed pastries, and the beggar Gugu who came back from the rivers and lakes.

An iron plate was placed on the stove. Gao Ming spread out the marinated meat early in the morning and slowly fried it on a low heat. After a while, the smell of the meat wafted throughout the cave. Looking at Gao Ming like this, Ah Qi, who has always been taciturn, couldn't hold back anymore. He stared straight at the meat on the iron plate and said, "Why is this meat so delicious? What kind of meat is this?

" Some beef." As soon as Gao Ming finished speaking, he saw Ah Qi squatting beside Gao Ming with a bowl in his arms, swallowing the aroma, "It's so fragrant, it's not like the meat you mentioned."

"My meat has been marinated with ingredients. "Gao Ming took the sliced ​​meat with chopsticks and put it in Ah Qi's bowl. Zhengmao's bad teeth saw it and quickly came over with the bowl in his arms. Gao Ming saw him, pointed to the marinated meat in a large clay pot beside him, and said: "This is meat, you guys You want to eat and roast yourself," pointing to the half bowl of butter next to it, and said, "If the meat is a little sticky to the iron plate, just drizzle some butter on it, no need to add salt, I put everything in."

Before Gao Ming finished speaking, he was Mao held up the chopsticks for a long time but did not take out a piece of meat. Gao Ming looked at it and said, "Use your hands!" After washing their hands before eating, it is not easy for Zhengmao and the others to learn chopsticks in a short time.

The weather is hot, and the only ones who love barbecue are Zhengmao and Dashi. Dashi dances chopsticks to add meat slices, and Ah Qi is responsible for adding firewood. Occasionally, Xiaohua and Xiaoya come over to eat a piece or two. Sweet red eye pastry.

Where did Gao Ming go and Bujia followed him, and what did Gao Ming eat? Lunch lasted until the sun went down. Gao Ming ate all the food prepared, and prepared seven or eight strips of bacon and bacon for Zheng Mao and the others. Le's bad teeth laughed so hard that he couldn't see his eyes.

As for Qi's birth, she wanted to keep Xiaohua here for a while to help deliver the baby. Zhengmao glanced at Xiaohua and said, "Xiaohua's son still needs to be taken care of. We have an elderly mother, and she delivers all the women in the cave." , I'll send her over tomorrow, do you think it's okay?"