Chapter 91 Xiaoming Bujia's back is jumping for joy!

Start from the beginning

Everyone went to bed early at night, and there was still a lot of work to be done the next day. The vegetable and wild fruits and tanned leather were used to make a small bed for the preparation of the wedding...

Early the next morning, Gao Ming used Gu Gu eggs and flour with pepper leaves. After ordering ten pancakes, Lan Daxiaohe prepared the cold dishes, added water to the leftover bone soup from last night, and started working after eating the pancakes and drinking the soup.

Gaoming Bujia went to the top of the mountain to pick up the lime and the sticky ones. The two took off their straw sandals and stood in the river, busy with their own skins. There are many big rocks by the river, and he chose a smooth one. Gao Ming spread the white leather carefully, lest the fur would be scratched. After the leather was dry, Gao Ming grabbed the lime basin on the bank. The lime was thick and smooth. I wiped it all over, and when it was finished, the first one was already dry. Gao Ming stood in the water and began to rub it slowly. This rubbing method should be firm, so that it will be soft after washing, and Lan Dasado was rubbing the other four skins on the bank, the big stone forest was making a small bed, and the small river was drying the prickly ash and leaves picked yesterday.

At noon, all the leather was finally tanned. Gao Ming carefully brushed off the lime with a small brush, and dried it on a clean and smooth stone surface.

It was hot at noon, and after working all morning, he was still sweating in the river. Gao Ming had no appetite but was very thirsty, and Landa Sado was the same. He immediately picked up the red fruit frozen in the water, two dried It is clean, the leather is dried on the stone, Gao Ming dare not leave his body, the water drops on one side as soon as it dries, Gao Ming immediately turns it over, so that the skin will not be damaged by the sun.

When they got back to the cave, the four of them were already listless and listless, but Bujia's eyes were always bright and joyful.

After drinking some soup in a hurry, Lin Zi Dashi's small bed had already been peeled off the wooden boards and only the wooden bed was left for storage. After lunch, the wooden bed was set up without delay.

Gao Ming was so tired that he only yawned, and Bujia was going to pick fruit and hunt like he had been injected with chicken blood. Gao Ming was so angry that he grabbed his arms and went to bed to take a nap first, without looking at the weather outside! At this time, the skin can be dried off after going out. The mountain where they live is not as lush and lush as Zhengmao's. The fault in front of their cave is scattered with a few small trees. I don't know why they grow so weak. The trees by the river are not very luxuriant, especially the place at the entrance of the cave is directly exposed to the sun and scorching badly. If there is no aisle, the temperature in the cave will not be specified how high due to the heat absorption of the iron gate.

After taking a nap, Qi's complexion was not very good-looking, Gao Ming couldn't wait to find Xiaohua.

At four or five o'clock, the sun was still very strong, but the temperature was much cooler than at noon. Bujia was carrying a bamboo basket in high spirits. Gao Ming had never seen Bujia so exposed. His back looked like a little boy picking mushrooms. ! There was a sense of joy in the back view, Gao Ming shook his head, feeling that he must have been dazzled by the sun.

There is a kind of small fruit unique to them on the mountain. It is green in appearance and looks sour, but it tastes sweet, crunchy and watery, a bit like an apple in taste, but the size and taste are different. This sweetness is very light, that is, there is a lot of water, and if you eat too much, you will feel that it is a bit like drinking water.

Bujia picked half a basket of these fruits, and Gao Ming shot a lot of red-eyed roe deer Gugu and the like, and returned with a full load in the afternoon. One of them handled the prey and the other washed the fruits by the river, with Landasado helping.

As night fell in a hurry, Gao Ming, who had been tired all day, just dozed off. He was a little dehydrated in the sun. After pouring three big bamboo tubes of boiled water, he still felt dry. He ate two red fruits and many small green fruits, and his stomach was full. I didn't have any appetite for dinner and didn't eat anything.

There is also Qi in the cave who has no appetite. Although she rests in the cave or takes a walk in the shade all day, she is still very tired. The red fruit is cold in nature. Cup Shuiqi lost her appetite, and went to bed early to rest, Lin Zi's frown was almost pinched to death.

In the early morning of the next day, after washing, the cave started to be full of activity. Landa Xiaohe started, and Gao Ming was in charge of the cooking. The weather was hot, and Gao Ming planned to prepare more cold dishes. The hot ones mainly focus on barbecue. They have peppercorns and mashed garlic. Although there is no chili, there is chili con carne! The red fruit was pressed into juice, poured into an iron bucket and iced in the river. He was busy until noon, when all the food was ready, Zhengmao came with four people in a mighty manner, two men and two women Probably thinking that Qi was the only woman in their cave, and it was inconvenient for Qi to work because of her big belly. Among the two women she brought was Xiao Hua, who seemed to be strong and quick to work.

The two hunters were Bad Ya and Ah Qi. Bad Ya carried a bamboo basket full of red fruits and various wild fruits. When he smiled, his teeth were crooked, but he was very simple and honest. He said, "These fruits are the sweetest, you must love them."

Ah Qi was carrying a good fluffy leather on his back. When Zheng Mao saw Bu Jia, he smiled boldly and said, "My good brother, you are married to Gao Ming. They are all sent to you!"

Gao Ming led four people in to sit, the cave was full of the smell of food, Ah Qi's eyes moved as soon as he came in, he looked at the food on the table calmly, his bad teeth made a loud voice Said: "Why do you always have food in your cave that I haven't eaten before!" Sucking his saliva, his bad teeth stared at the dining table and couldn't move his eyes. Even Zheng Mao was staring at the dining table. I just came here after eating, why am I hungry again! Still so hungry!

As soon as Xiaohua entered the cave, she brought another woman, Xiaoya, to chat with Qi. Seeing that Qi's expression was not good, Xiaohua worriedly pressed her. When Xiaoya heard that Qi said that she didn't sleep well, she said immediately: " There is a kind of fruit in our place, which is red. When the fruit is flushed with water, the face of the woman will turn red. If we have children, we will always eat that fruit. Now the mountain is full of mountains. Next time I will bring you Come soak in water to drink, since you changed the fire for us, we have used it to boil water to drink, it is sweet and delicious. After giving birth, hands and feet are not cold after drinking..."

Xiaoya is the kind who talks a lot If you treat people well, you won't be able to stop, Xiaohua is always so gentle and carefree.

The women faded away, Gao Ming took out a short table from the storage hole, and put it in the hole. The flowers and mandarin ducks carved in the morning had been soaked in the water for fear of running out of water. The ones who were short outside, and the ones who were Zhengmao were amazed and dumbfounded.

From Zhengmao to now, Bujia has always looked silly, and the scar on his face looks much gentler when he smiles.

It was the first time that Zhengmao heard about marriage, and he didn't know anything. Landa told Zhengmao's Bad Tooth Ah Qi one by one. Everyone's expressions were very different. , it seemed that he was very excited, Ah Qi Zhengmao knew at a glance that Bad Tooth wanted to marry Tai Yang.

"The sun is so beautiful, you kid can let the sun live with you alone?!" Zheng Mao broke his teeth.

Bad Tooth chuckled, and said, "Sun, she likes me, I know."

"Sun also likes Ah Gun!" Ah Qi added in a muffled voice.

When Gao Ming entered the cave, he heard Ah Qi's make-up knife, and he was so happy. It seems that the prehistoric people also had a lot of "brotherly love"!