Chapter 91 Xiaoming Bujia's back is jumping for joy!

Start from the beginning

They now have Yaguo water, which is sour, pepper and meat sauce made with chili. They mix the wild vegetables evenly. After Gao Ming tasted it, he felt that it was no different from the ones eaten in modern farmyards, and the wild vegetables tasted better.

The big pancake was divided into two parts in the middle, and when it was hot on the table, the soup was already cold. After a sip of the big summer pancake, the taste was light but not strong, and you knew that Xiaohe probably had a lesson learned from the past and deliberately diluted it.

"Come, come, have a taste!" Seeing that everyone was not moving, Gao Ming smiled, first rolled half a pancake for Bujia, handed it over, and said, "See if it's delicious."

Landa learned how to behave, and took half a pancake The pancakes were rolled up and brought to Sado's mouth first, then he pulled back a little when he thought about whether Sado could eat it, and asked doubtfully, "Can Xiaoming Cosado eat this?"

"It can be eaten." There is spicy meat sauce in it, although it is mixed with wild vegetables and is not spicy, "It's better to eat less."

Landa stared at Saduo seriously when he heard it: "You eat half, and the rest I'll eat."

Gao Ming secretly rolled his eyes, unable to stand Landa's crooked temper, didn't he see that Sado was about to cry? ! So many people don't know how to restrain themselves!

"Delicious." Bujia suddenly said seriously.

Gao Ming took a bite, it was really delicious, it tasted like his mother made it! Xiaohe ate his mouth full of oil, nodded his head and agreed with Bujia's words, he burped quietly after eating one piece, and wanted to eat the second one, when Dashi saw him, he said, "Don't eat too much at night."

Xiaohe He withdrew his hand to roll the pancakes, and Dashi added, "You and I will share half."

Lin Zi and Qi chuckled silently on the side. The five pancakes were eaten clean, and each person had a bowl of soup. Qi couldn't move, she sat on the bed and frowned with concern, and said to Gao Ming: "Xiao Ming, I don't feel well, if this child comes out early—— "Children who come out early are hard to survive, and even if they survive, they will be weak and cannot be good hunters.

Gao Ming was helping to clean up the dishes, when he heard this, he stopped what he was doing, and said, "Don't worry, Zhengmao will come the day after tomorrow, I'll tell him to let Xiaohua come over, I think she's doing well, and she has given birth to know What should I do?" Qi's stomach is very big, maybe it's because she was frightened last time, and she has been getting up at night and not sleeping well in recent days, and her complexion is not good. He has seen Qi drinking herbal medicine secretly several times, probably because I'm afraid that Lin Zi will be worried.

Qi nodded, Lin Zi's face was solemn, and he touched Qi's protruding belly with one hand, and said, "Is he coming out?"

"It's okay, he will stay until the full day and he will definitely become a good hunter." Qi gave Lin Zi relief.

Wiping off the drops of water in his hand, Gao Ming said to Bujia: "If Xiaohua comes over, there must be a place to sleep, right?!" Looking around, the hole is quite big, so he put a small log on the side of the storage hole near the door. They have plenty of leather beds, and they can't spend a few in summer. Gao Ming said what he meant, and Lin Zi decided to start making small beds tomorrow.

Of the five wolf skins that Gao Minglandasado hunted last time, except Gao Ming's white one, which was soaked in an iron bucket in the cave, the other four were all pressed in the river. Although it is easy to attract prey at night, they turned off the iron bucket. Door, nothing happened, these four leathers can be tanned tomorrow.