Chapter 87 Xiao Ming, my jj is green!

Começar do início

Sadow went to cook bone broth, and the stove was idle. Bujia moved quickly, chopped the beef into sauce, imitated Gao Ming's previous appearance, spread a layer of noodles, pressed the other layer, and made two sheets, Qi's vegetables and bacon pieces were also cut, and the bone soup just When it was boiled, Saduo brought it down, put it on the iron frying pan, and Landa was in charge of the spoon. If you say that the only one in this cave who can cook well is Landa, Qi was too frightened to work today.

The lard has melted, and there is a smell. Landa pretends to order Sado, "Meat!" Sado handed over the meat, "Vegetables!" Sado handed over the vegetables.

The meal was very quick, the bacon stewed with wild vegetables, the taste came out very quickly, Zhengmao and the others watched Landa spill the white things into the pot. Holding the pot in one hand, Landa scraped the vegetables and meat into a large earthen basin, put the pot on, and put the iron plate on the stove, and Landa baked the cakes.

It was getting late, so Bujia hurriedly told Zhengmao and the others to eat first. There was still the stone bowl in the cave, but the bowl was enough and the chopsticks were not enough. Fortunately, the four of Zhengmao didn't know how to use chopsticks, so they passed the spoon over and dug. eat.

The lard pancake, the top of the pancake is yellow and crunchy, the taste of the whole beef is coming out with a knife, and the mouth water is about to flow out of the fragrance, Landa swallowed, and quickly cut the pancake into eight parts, and the second pancake quickly Spread out on the iron plate.

Sado looked at Landa's greedy look, with a smile in his eyes, and said, "You go to eat, I'll make pancakes."

Landa glanced at the vegetables and meat on the dining table, looked at Sado, took advantage of no one's attention and kissed Sado, bared her canine teeth and said happily: "Sado, I like you so much!"

Sado blushed , lowered his head and was busy with pancakes, not daring to look up.

Landa hurried to the dining table, left stew for him, and sat by the stove with a bowl to accompany Sado, picked up the meat with chopsticks, and handed it to Sado, "Eat!"

Sado couldn't help but lowered his head to eat Losing the meat, he whispered: "Landa, eat quickly."

Landa grinned, and started to plan with the bowl. At the dinner table, Zhengmao was holding pancakes, the smell hit his nose, his throat was dry, and he said, "Is this made of flour?"

"Well, pancakes are delicious while they're hot," Bujia said.

Zhengmao took a bite, but he refused to spit out the hot hissing. He gulped it down and gasped, "It's delicious! These pancakes are delicious!" The three of them ate hard in the cave, feeling that they were Hole collar is not done well.

The two pancakes were eaten clean, the sky outside the cave was already dark, and Buga did not leave Zhengmao, so he helped to light the torch, picked up a small bamboo basket for the beef, piebald and bones at noon, and used big leaves as a pad Then, spread the blood-grass on top to ensure that there is no smell of blood.

"Brother Zhengmao, take these." Bujia took four more strips of bacon and put them on the bamboo basket, pressing them tightly. It suddenly occurred to me that Zhengmao came here for the salt, and they had half an iron can of salt left, so they folded a bamboo tube for Zhengmao, and said, "This is salt, and we don't have much, you can put some for the barbecue, and we'll eat it when it's almost finished." Let's go to the seaside to do it together."

Zhengmao was carrying a bamboo basket full, his eyes were moved, he punched Bujia's shoulder with a fist, and said boldly: "Brother, I Zhengmao have recognized you as a brother in my life!"