Chapter 84 Xiao Ming, I can't stop the surge in my heart, what should I do! !

Start from the beginning

"I still want to exchange with you." Zhengmao pointed to the two women behind him, and said, "This is Li, Xiaohua."

Landa stopped picking up the red fruit, stood up and looked at Zhengmao. Bujia nodded and said, "What do you want in exchange?"

"Li is the strongest and most beautiful woman in our cave. She can choose one of you to give him a child." As soon as Zhengmao finished speaking, the tall and strong woman stepped forward. . Zhengmao said: "We want to change your mud-burning thing."

Gao Ming was embarrassed for a while, not knowing how to deal with it, so it's okay! However, he heard that Zhengmao said that he wanted Li to choose by himself, and he guessed that Li was also willing, so he subconsciously glanced at Bujia. Bujia thought for a while, Gao Ming was a little nervous for a while, what the hell are you thinking! It's the other way around!

Zhengmao laughed, and said: "You can think about it, Li already has three children, all of them are strong since childhood, and they must be good hunters when they grow up." In a cave, strong and beautiful women are very sought after.

Gao Ming looked at Bu Jia who was still in deep thought, his face was already black as hell, and Lan Da Xiaohe who was standing beside him was terrified to see him, he had never seen Brother Xiao Ming like this before! Bu Jia turned his head and met Gao Ming's eyes innocently, and said, "Want to eat red fruit?" Eat, eat,

eat! You think I'm Randa's foodie! Gao Ming's eyeballs were about to burst into flames, and just as he was about to choke, Bu Jia turned his head and looked at Da Shi seriously and said, "The river in the cave is still small, I have Xiao Ming, Landa has Sado, brother Lin Zi and sister Qi You're married, now you're left." Slightly frowned, glanced at Xiaohe who was stupefied, and Buja said, "Do you want to have a baby with Li,

Dashi ?" He didn't know, he glanced at Xiaohe without any trace, and became even more nervous, stammering: "No, no, use." After speaking, he breathed a sigh of relief.

Gao Ming came to his senses at this moment, thinking that it would be good to take this opportunity to let Dashi understand his intentions, he hit the snake and said with a stick: "Really? I think Li is beautiful and strong. If she gives birth to a child, she must be very strong. You Really don't want it?" When it came to the end, his acting skills couldn't kill him, and he said cheaply, "If I—"

"What would happen to you?" Bu Jia said coldly with a dark face, "Da Shi said no, I can't sleep in the hole, that's it!"

Fuck, he dug a hole for himself and buried himself, right? ! Looking at Bugana's eyes, tonight is destined to be a sleepless night.

Bujia had a gust of cold wind on his body, and said to Zhengmao, "The cave is too small, there is no place to sleep." Seeing that Zhengmao was about to speak, Bujia said first, "If our Dongzu needs anything, we can exchange it with your Dongzu first." "

Zhengmao nodded, even if Li is willing to give birth to a child, it's okay if she doesn't want to. Immediately, he turned his eyes, stared at the bamboo basket on the grass, and said, "Can those two skins covering the red fruit be exchanged for this?"

Bujia thought about making friends in the future, and nodded. The woman can make it if she thinks patiently, and said, "One piece of skin is enough for this bamboo basket."

"Okay." Zhengmao smiled.

After the two Dong tribes were assigned, Zhengmao carefully walked in front holding the torch, and the short woman followed behind. He turned his head to look at Qi with a big belly, and smiled kindly.

Qi who stayed in place also looked at the distant figure with a smile, Gao Ming looked at it and asked, "What's wrong with Sister Qi?"

"That little flower just smiled at me." Qi said.