Chapter 83 Why Xiao Ming Wants to Change Red Fruits!

Start from the beginning

Buga kept looking for red fruit, but he couldn't find it. The deeper he went, the branches in the forest blocked the slowly rising sun, and it was very cool. Buga stared at the dense grass in front of him, and said coldly Said: "Wait."

The three immediately became vigilant, and Buga made a gesture, and Landasado walked towards the slightly shaking jungle step by step with the sword in his hand. I don't know if it was an illusion, but the grass trembled a little bit, and Bujia stopped him. The two of them went down with a knife, and the grass where the knife crossed was divided into two. The figure in the grass rolled, and the dirty and messy hair and beard covered their faces, and five people slowly appeared in the grass in the distance behind them. A strong man walked in step by step.

The atmosphere suddenly became tense, Bujia suddenly thought of his childhood scene when he saw this situation, his heart tightened, the cave was dangerous! With a calm face, he stared at the man standing in the middle, and said coldly: "What do you want to do?!"

The three of Sadoranda Xiaohe all looked desperate, and the two confronted each other.

The man in the middle stared at the bushes that were divided into two on the ground, and looked at Bujia with complicated eyes, as if he was evaluating the opponent's strength.

"Bujia." Bujia said coldly.

The man nodded, and said in a low voice: "Zhengmao."

It was cold again for a while, and Bujia was worried about comforting in the cave, and couldn't help it for a while, and said, "What do you want?"

"We are in that mountain." Zhengmao pointed to the mountain that separated him, and said bluntly: "There are few people in your cave, but there are many..." He couldn't think of what to say for a moment, and said, "Okay."

Bujia nodded, but did not speak.

Zhengmao thought for a while, pointed the crescent-like bone knife at the sky, and said: "I want your things. Le, you come to me!" A strong man walked out from behind Zhengmao, looked at Bujia and said: " The things you heated up last time were like the sun." Le pointed to the sky.

Landa knew that Le must be the white shadow they met when they fired the kiln last time, and said, "The white shadow that sneaked around last time was you!"

"I chased a deer there and hid when I saw you." Instead, he said bluntly.

Bujia secretly breathed a sigh of relief. If it was true, as Le said, he just chased them here while hunting. It would be fine to see them hiding. If it was really a planned exploration, then the cave would be dangerous.

"That thing is called fire." Bujia didn't want to quarrel with Zhengmao here, in case Le was telling lies, the cave was already in danger. Suddenly his mind brightened, and he said bluntly: "What do you have? Fire is the best thing of our Dong people. If you want it, you have to exchange it with your Dong people's good things."

"Change?" Then he figured it out, nodded, and said, "We have leather and bone knives—"

"We don't want those." Bujia shook his head in denial.

Behind Zhengmao, a tall man said in a rough voice: "Then what do you want?"

Bujia was not thinking about it now, he was only thinking about the safety of the cave, and said casually: "A bamboo basket of red fruits."

" Bamboo basket?" Zhengmao's eyes flashed with confusion, they have red fruit, but what is the bamboo basket? It seems that this hole is not only powerful in weapons, but also powerful in other things. Fortunately, no hands were used.

"Then replace it with two big red fruits." Bu Jia lazily talked nonsense with Zheng Mao.

Zhengmao nodded, stared at Bujia and said, "I will bring red fruit at this time the day after tomorrow, and you will bring fire." He swore to the sky with a solemn expression.

When Bujia saw it, he also swore.

The hostile and dangerous atmosphere suddenly relaxed a lot. Now that the oath had been sworn, Bujia would not break the oath, so Buga turned around and walked back with Landasado Xiaohe. The six members of Zhengmao and his party stayed where they were. Zhengmao turned his head and asked, "Le, is that fire really that warm?"

Le nodded and said affirmatively, "I feel hot when I'm far away from that fire."

"Yeah , go back and ask Zhuzi to lead the women to pick more red fruits, if there is this fire, we will not die this snow season." Zhengmao patted Le on the shoulder.

The eyes of the men behind them were moved, and they yearned for this fire very much. In the last snow season, two hunters, an old man, two children and a woman died in their cave...

The four of Bujia ran all the way, and when they reached the entrance of the cave, they saw Lin Zi pouring dirty water outside, and he was relieved

.

For a moment, Landa remembered that Rhubarb hadn't come back yet, so she hurriedly said, "Rubarb is still outside." As soon as the words fell, Rhubarb barking out from the cave, Landa heaved a sigh of relief, squeezed Rhubarb's neck, and said, "You Why did the guy run ahead of us!"

Gao Ming was washing vegetables and cooking in the cave, when he saw Bujia and the others, he knew something was up with a quick glance, and said with a jump in his heart, "Could it be that white shadow came again? "

It's Bai Ying who brought their leader of the Dong tribe here." Landa said quickly.

Qi's complexion turned bad all of a sudden, and she asked nervously, "Is there anything wrong?"

Lin Zi helped Qi to sit down, Bujia explained it in detail, and there was a moment of silence in the cave, Lin Zi said: "If Zhengmao and the others want to exchange It's okay, I'm afraid I'll really think about it in the future."

Gao Ming also thought about it, and then he thought about it carefully, if Zhengmao is a good person, the Dong clan is also big, and the two caves can help each other, that would be great, provided that This man has a good heart.

"Let's go together the day after tomorrow," Buga said.

Lin Zigaoming's idea, why Bujia didn't think about it, there are still few people in their cave, this time Zhengmao wanted to exchange things, and happened to meet them, if Xue Ji really met that kind of robbery, they still suffer, let's get married first Look.

After lunch at noon, Gao Ming Bujia took the vegetable basket to the river to wash it clean. Gao Ming looked at the silent and frowning Bujia, and said with a smile: "Why do you want to exchange red fruits!" The most valuable or precious thing in this world is a A sharp bone knife, and then leather. As for the red fruit, which is a "fruit only eaten by women", it is really worthless.

"You want to eat." Bujia frowned slightly, and held Gao Ming's hand.

Gao Ming laughed, put the washed vegetables into the basket, and said: "Don't think too much, there are few people in our cave, if this Zhengmao is as good-hearted and smart as you, maybe he can use it in the future."

People in this world are not like modern people with crooked intestines. Their thinking is very simple. Everything revolves around food and clothing. When the most basic life is not guaranteed, how can they think about fighting wars and expanding their territories to be kings and prestige? What, whether it is killing or robbing, it is a decision made to fill the stomach and put oneself in danger. Living first is the first to bear the brunt. As for the spiritual aspect, no one thinks so much at all.

Especially now that there are many animals and wild vegetables in summer, as long as you work hard, you won't starve. Listening to Bujia's description to Zhengmao, he doesn't seem like someone who can't survive. Now I feel that Zhengmao's Dong tribe may really be a good faith exchange.

Buga nodded.