Chapter 79 Why Xiaoming Landa Has Changed So Much!

Start from the beginning

At noon, I ate a simple barbecue and stew. In the afternoon, the big guys moved the stools and sat at the entrance of the cave to knead the mud. The kneaded dishes were placed on the sieve made by Qi, and they were neatly arranged one by one in the aisle to dry in the shade.

Xiaoheqi's hands are the most skillful, she knows how to pinch after shedding the two sessions of mud, the bowl is not perfectly round, the subtle asymmetry and the small waves on the mouth of the bowl are quite artistic after a long time, Gao Ming thought If it is cooked successfully, this bowl tastes pretty good. I hope it can be cooked successfully for the first time.

Landa pinched a big clay pot, leaned close to Sado, and asked for praise, "How did I do it?"

"Landa did a great job." Sado said sincerely.

Landa, who was praised, leaned close to Saduo's ears and said, "I pinched it well. Tonight, Saduo will give me a reward..." Biting his ears carefully, Saduo's ears became more and more red.

Gao Ming knew at a glance that this little bastard, Landa, was trying to take advantage of Sado. Sado was also honest, and Landa would give in to everything, but he didn't know that Landa was so shameless that he was begging for rewards, but he was imitating Gao Ming and Dahuang. If you are smart, you will reward rhubarb with a skewer of barbecued meat. Landa knows the essence of the reward after seeing it, and you can get this point anywhere!

Sado pushed Landa away with a blushing face, and stammered: "No, not good, um..."

Landa finally became happy, hugged Sado, and said with canine teeth: "I knew that Sado It's the best."

Gao Ming couldn't bear to look down, gave Bujia a look, and whispered: "Who did Landa learn from? Why did his personality change so much?" The little Landa I met back then was not so cunning. !

Bujia looked at Gao Ming silently, and finally sighed: "Landa

is an adult." It's like a face-changing needle, how can the change be so completely different.

In the evening, the wheat was harvested and went into the cave. Several big men sat together and rubbed the wheat together when they had nothing to do. Originally, only the ears of wheat were cut when harvesting. The pottery that was dried in the shade was taken back to the hole and stored, and I will try it for the first time tomorrow.

For the grilled fish for dinner, the rhubarb was gnawed to the bone. The little guy likes to eat tasty ones. Gao Ming doesn't feed the rhubarb very much. Only when the rhubarb is obedient will he be rewarded once. Gao Ming took the meat with chopsticks and stuffed it into his mouth. Since there was no shortage of garlic sprouts, the food was really delicious. When he moved his feet, Gao Ming looked down and saw that it was rhubarb. The two looked at him tearfully, motionless.

"Hey, I'll give you a bite if you gnaw off the bone." Gao Ming tapped the broken bones on the red shell with his toes.

Rhubarb seemed to understand, sobbed twice, lowered his head, and gnawed happily. After eating, he licked the red shell clean with his tongue. Put it on the red shell, "Eat it!" Rhubarb lowered his head to look at a small piece of meat on the red shell, then raised his head to stare at Gao Ming, his eyes were wet as if he could talk.

"No need to discuss, eat quickly!" Gao Ming nodded his toes.

Rhubarb saw that he couldn't get a bargain, so he whimpered twice, eating up the meat in a very poor way, and licked the hair around his mouth, as if it was still covered with pepper and salt.

After tidying up early, Gao Ming went to bed. Bujia checked the door and buried the fire as usual, and then went to bed. He hugged Gao Ming and kissed him, and whispered, "When are we getting married?"