Her nipples perked in anticipation, as his tongue glided over each one, before it glided down her velvety skin. Abby closed her eyes and tried her hardest to enjoy the moment, but failed miserably. Moss seemed to be a very skilled lover, but he wasn't Steven and she had to fake it.

When Moss was about to part her thighs and dig his tongue inside of her he felt her stiffen, raising his head back, he looked at her and did not miss the tears in her eyes.

Swearing under his breath, Moss pulled himself off the bed and walked to the window. He threaded his fingers through his hair, and released a harsh breath.

Worried, Abby rushed to him, wrapped her arms around him and pressed her cheek against his back. "I'm sorry." She whispered.

Moss stiffened, but said nothing.

Abby tightened her hold on him, "I never meant to hurt you Robert, I love you I do."

"But you love Steven more!" He said hoarsely.

"Please I'm sure in time I will love you just as much."

Moss pulled her hands away and turned around to face her, "I do not like playing second fiddle, I asked you to marry me because I love you, and you accepted, but if you are having a hard time to love me back then we need to end this now!" He told her, his gaze piercing into hers.

There was pain etched on his handsome face and Abby knew that he was suffering, "l love you Moss, I would never have accepted your proposal if I wasn't ready to marry you!"

"Then why?" He asked, his deep blue eyes were hazed with pain, as he waited for her to answer his question.

"When I was married to Jeff I forced myself to make love to him, and I ......"

"You thought it would be the same with me." He finished her sentence for her.

"Not exactly, but I..."

Moss's hold tightened on her shoulders when he asked, "What do you feel when you are in my arms?"

"I feel good, I love you Robert, I do," she told him, "this is not about you, don't take it personal please, let's go try again."

Moss shook his head and dropped his arms to his side, "I will never touch you again unless you ask me of it, it must be you initiating it, I will not beg Abby."

She watched him walk away from her and pick up his clothes. All the muscles on his body flexed as he moved to dress himself and Abby swallowed. She was very attracted to him, how could she not be, the man was gorgeous and he loved her.

Moss left the room and went back downstairs and poured himself a double shot of whiskey. Abby quickly dressed and ran after him.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No I'm not mad at you, but I am upset about this whole incident." He told her and then swallowed a the entire contents of his drink in one gulp.

When he went to pour himself another, Abby stopped him by placing her hand on his, "Please don't do this."

"Please don't do what?"

"Don't get upset with me. Don't turn me away. Don't get drunk!" Abby told him.

Raising an eye brow, he asked, "Why not."

"Because I love you and I don't want to see you suffering."

"It's too late for that." He told her, and sat himself down on the couch, "I thought me and you were in love and to be married, but now I'm not sure anymore."

Walking around the couch, Abby sat next to him, and rested her hand on his thigh, "We are in love and we will get married, and I'm sorry, please let's go back to the bedroom and try again. I will....."