Nine

The plan is completely flawed and while Taehyung knows that, he and the other still don't want to waste another second because every second they spend talking and worrying is a second that Siwoo could walk right out of his door with Yoongi.

So, Taehyung shows them the way to where he's seen Siwoo taking Yoongi after school, right to Siwoo's house.

Their plan is simple, and since they know that Siwoo has had his hands on vampire-hunting weapons before, they wear protective gear over their chests and come prepared with a weapon of their own— Jimin is the one holding the wooden stake by his side.

Taehyung tried to write down many plans and wasn't satisfied with any of them, and he still isn't satisfied with their current one: scan the area, go in if it's clear, and hope for the best.

But he gets more and more nervous as they make their way to Siwoo's house because what if he really took Yoongi somewhere?

The thought terrifies him all over again. When Siwoo first took Yoongi away, he thought he'd lost him forever and was so sure that Siwoo wouldn't stick around this town, and knowing that Yoongi was still going to school and was at least okay was relieving, but now they skipped school for some reason and it's terrifying.

The closer they get, the more nervous he is. But he hopes so badly that Yoongi is okay.

———

Yoongi's body is extremely weak.

He feels like a ton of weight has been holding him down for decades and he can hardly even open his eyes in the state he's in. His mind is hazy, but the last thing he can remember is Siwoo yelling at him before sticking a needle into his skin, making him pass out.

Whatever it was that Siwoo used on him is still working hard on his body, but it's the sound of yelling and the constant shaking and beating of a door that makes Yoongi's mind start working plenty of gears again. He has no idea what's going on and honestly, he has no strength to care.

The door to whatever room he's lying in is finally pulled open and the only thing he can do is peek through his eyelashes to see what all the commotion is about.

His vision is blurry and he quickly becomes aware of his surroundings once he realizes that it isn't Siwoo who just opened the door to what looks like a walk-in closet— Siwoo's closet. He tries to sit up and move back, but winces once he feels some pain in his wrists, where they're locked behind his back with something spikey poking into his skin. It burns.

"Yoongi..."

There's still screaming and yelling coming from Siwoo's bedroom and it sounds just like Siwoo's voice, but again, Yoongi isn't exactly in the best state of mind to tell.

He can't even speak back to the person that crouches down in front of him and helps him to sit up. He can't speak and wouldn't even know what to say or know who this person even is.

Yoongi blinks a few times slowly as the man in front of him reaches behind Yoongi and tries to undo the mess around his wrists, but fails miserably after being poked by one of the spikes as well, hissing at the burn.

"What the hell is this?" the guy asks, irritated. He didn't expect an answer. He was likely talking to himself— Yoongi hopes, at least.

Instead of worrying about it, the guy wraps his arm around the back of Yoongi's neck and under his legs, then lifts him from the floor and begins walking him out of the dark closet, bringing Yoongi into the familiar bedroom.

The light helps Yoongi's vision become clearer and as he takes in the sight of the man carrying him, he realizes he's seen him before. It's the guy who fought with Siwoo the day he woke up from his coma— or whatever it was.

Yoongi can't focus on him for too long, though, because Siwoo screams out, "Fuck you, Kim Taehyung! I should've offed you instead your useless human toy!"

He's being held down very generously by the group of high schoolers that Yoongi once wanted to confront and fight, but now unexpectedly feels grateful to.

The man holding Yoongi passes him off to a tall guy— if he remembers correctly, his name is Namjoon— and Yoongi watches in pure confusion and shock as the guy steps up to Siwoo only to lock his fingers over his jaw and force him to look up from where he's held to the floor.

"You should've offed yourself instead," he tells Siwoo in the calmest, deepest voice Yoongi's ever heard. "Look at you. No wonder why Jimin left you. You're just pathetic."

Siwoo tries to struggle against the people holding him down, but the Taehyung guy simply holds his hand out and suddenly Jimin pulls a wooden stake out of his pocket, which Taehyung very swiftly takes and then stabs right into Siwoo's chest. Yoongi even catches sight of a smirk on the guy's face as he kills Siwoo with no remorse.

Yoongi is absolutely startled by the sight.

He's also so curious that he could burst with millions of questions. But right now, he's so weak that he doesn't care who takes him anymore and he doesn't care about his weakness or the chain on his wrists. He just falls into Namjoon's hold and for some reason, puts all his trust in every single one of these guys.

They'll keep him safe.

~~~

ok i know i suck at updating but i had to figure out how i wanted this chapter to go and tbh im not sure if this is how i wanted it to go BUT oh well lmaooo

~~~