30 ~ Rudra and Nandani's fight

Start from the beginning

"Agastya, Listen to what Bhaisa is saying,"

Ranvijay said and he gave him looks.

"No, you two rude brothers with rude attitudes cannot overcome my excitement. I want to meet Bhabhisa first. That's it,"

I gulped and put my hand on his shoulder, making him look at me.

"Alright, Agastya, she is busy right now. I will surely let you meet her before lunch,"

He smiled immediately and looked at Ranvijay with a winning smile.

"Whatever,"

Ranvijay said and I looked at Ranvijay.

"Okay, Ranvijay, we need to rebuild the committee of high ranks in the main court. And, I am proposing you become my chief advisor,"

I said and kept my hand on his shoulder to show how much trust I had in him.

He looked at me and asked.

"Me, Bhaisa, do you think I can do it?"

He asked and I nodded.

"Yes, you are perfect for this. You are so much into politics, you are well-knowledgeable and well-read. You can help me with your valuable suggestions,"

I said and he nodded.

"Alright, Bhaisa. If you think so, I am in. I will be glad to take the responsibility of the chief advisor,"

He said and Agastya interrupted.

"And, me Bhaisa. What will I do?"

I looked at him and put my hand on his shoulder saying.

"You are intelligent with numbers and sharp memory. I want you to handle the responsibilities of the revenue as a chief accountant,"

I said and he nodded.

"Alright. I will be glad to do that,"

He said and I added.

"Now, you two have two days to give me a one-year plan to start everything fresh. I want you to collect information about the resources we have, recalculate the resources and then tell me how can we implement the new taxation rules that can bring peace to the Kingdom,"

I said and they nodded.

"Of course, Bhaisa,"

"Ranaji,"

Suddenly, an attendee interrupted and I turned to look at him.

"Ji,"

"Ranaji, Badi Ranisa is asking for you in the Rani Mehal,"

He informed and I nodded.

"Alright,"

I said and looked at Agastya and Ranvijay.

"You also want to come and meet Badima?"

Agastya nodded but Ranvijay said.

"I want to meet Maasima first,"

I nodded and said.

"I am going to see Badi Ma, you also come there at Rani Mahel to meet Badi Ma and your Bhabhisa,"

I said the last thing looking at Agastya and they nodded.

I turned my steps towards the chamber and saw her holding Hridhaan in her arms.

I sat with her and tickled Hridhaan a little.

She proposed to give the responsibility of Hridhaan to Bhabhisa.