Chapter 4_Lemon and new skills_

Start from the beginning

I'm trying to keep up with master's tongue. But I'm unsuccessful.

He pulls away the kiss and starts to suck on my breasts. A moan loudly not able to control myself. He then stops and puts one of his fingers in my pussy. I moan even louder as I feel my entire body burn from pleasure. It is not long after he adds more fingers and makes me cum on the spot.

He then stands up and looks at me. I'm panting and shaking from the experience I just went through. There is juice pouring out of me and my pussy is twitching.

"Ara~ara Ciel we haven't even started and you are already this tired?" He says to me with a grin on his face.

I use this chance to try and escape but I widen my eyes in surprise when I notice what he has done. To think the master was this skilled. I never stood a chance.

"Ara~ara you catch on quickly my little angel. Yes, I completely locked your abilities and skills. You now have the abilities of a normal human woman. And a beautiful one at that." He says to me with a lustful smile on his face.

I can't even speak, did my master just call me beautiful? I can't think for long as the floor below me rises to a normal bed level. I'm lying on my back and my head is hanging off the edge of the newly made bed. I looked behind me and my eyes widen. On my face falls a 13-inch cock that makes my heart pound. I look up at my master and after I see his face I understand what I'm supposed to do.

I slowly grab the cook with my two hands and started stroking it. After a few seconds, I start licking it with my tongue. And when I think I'm ready to take it in, I slowly start sucking on the tip. But then masters grabs my shoulder with one hand and my head with the other and shoves the whole thing in!! He starts pushing it down my throat with incredible speed. He then pulls it out and flips me over.

He pulls my legs open exposing my pussy and asks me: "Ciel tell me, what do you want right now?"

"I-i want it in," I say painting from pleasure.

"What do you want, I didn't hear you," He asks me again.

"I want my master's cook inside my pussy!! Please master I am your slut your whore use me however you like." I shout sub coming to the pleasure.

"Very well if you want it so badly then who am I to stop you."

He then pushes the whole 13 inches inside my pussy. I moan as my body explodes with pleasure. My tongue is out and my eyes have hearts inside them. I can't think straight as my mind goes blank from pleasure.

After some time he puts his hand on my head and it starts glowing. After the glow, I almost pass out. "I just increased your pleasure 5 times over with my lust skill. Now let's have some fun." He says with a grin.

Master then ravaged my pussy hole for the next five hours. Until there was nothing left of me but a moaning cum filled mess.

*Lemon ends here*

Rimuru POV:

I just finished my business with Ciel and I'm now lying next to her. Even so, I used the excuse (of her not asking me for my permission to modify my skills) to fuck her brains out, her modifications are still impressive.

She managed to evolve my //gluttonous king beelzebub//in into the //void god Azathoth//.

She achieved this by combining //gluttonous king beelzebub// and the //lord of wisdom Raphael//.

Even do sacrifice two ultimate skills for one sounds stupid it's actually way better to have one super op skill than two ultimate ones.

And even do it sounds different the //void god azathoth// is just an upgraded version of the //gluttonous king beelzebub//.