28 ~ Rudra Massages Nandani's Back

Start from the beginning

"Hridhaan, my boy, you want milk?"

He laughed.

"Achhhhhhhkkkkkkkkkaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh,"

I smiled looking at him and he came back.

He placed the bowl of hot oil on the floor and said sitting in front of me.

"Turn around,"

I looked at his face and waited for a few moments not believing he was going to massage my back again.

I turned opposite to him and he shifted closer behind me.

I felt him taking my dupatta aside to reveal my back and I lowered my gaze when I felt his fingers pulling the strings of my blouse. I placed my arm over my chest to keep the cloth over my breast.

"It's hurting at the same place?"

He asked and I nodded.

"Yes,"

I heard the slight noise of him rubbing his palm together and said.

"Bend forward,"

I gulped nervously and asked in a slow voice.

"Forward?"

He added in a slow voice.

"Yes,"

He placed his palm which I could feel covering the major part of my back and slightly pushed me down. I closed my eyes bending forward.

He touched my lower back lightly and with a light hand started massaging it. He moved his fingers in circular motions on my lower back for some time and then I felt him pouring the oil over my back which felt hot.

I moaned lightly with the warmness of the oil on my back which was making its way down towards the side of my waist. But, he immediately stopped it by touching the side of my waist and started moving his hand lightly over my back, massaging slowly.

My heartbeats raced with the feeling and it was sending warmness and releasing my stress along with the pain.

"Does it feel good?"

He asked and I replied.

"Ahh, yes,"

I felt him moving his hand closer to my nape. He touched my shoulder with both his hands and raked his hands from my nape to my lower back. I could feel his long finger accidentally touching the side of my breast and waist.

He massaged my back for some time and asked.

"Are you relieved now?"

I nodded and straightened myself.

Suddenly, Hridhaan laughed again.

"Aaahhhchhhkkkkkkaahhhhaackkkkk,"

He chuckled and said.

"You think Maa is hot?"

And, Hridhaan laughed again.

I smiled the way he called me Maa looking at him.

He held the strings of my blouse and pulled it slightly to tie them. I turned to look at Hridhaan who was playing with his toes.

He tied it and I turned to look at him. He held my palms and rubbed his hand over my hands oiling them lightly too.

"I should go, get freshen up,"

He said standing up and I nodded.

He left and I tickled Hridhaan's tummy and started wearing my jewellery that I took off last night.