The end (1/2)

"No, Jorge, don't!", I screamed when my husband wanted to tickle me. We were at the beach on our honeymoon. I tried to run away but he was faster than me so I lied down on my soft towel which was right next to his.

"So you think you can escape from me just like this?", he asked, lying down next to me and facing me.

"Not really...but like this", I smirked and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Right, you got me. You seriously know me way too well, it isn't good for my health anymore", he joked. At the word 'health' I frowned but tried to put on a smile again.

"So it's our last day here already", I changed the topic.

"Sadly yes...but we're gonna repeat this somewhen!", he smiled. Then he faced me again. "Do you know how much I love you?"

"Of course I do. But I'm not gonna lie...I love you more!"

"Nooo, I do!"

"Nope! I do!"

"I do!"

We continued that for a few minutes but soon got bored of it. That's why we made our way to our bungalow again and we prepared dinner together like we used to in the last few days.

Later we decided to watch a movie. He had been focussing on it but I was just enjoying my time with him. The next day we'd fly back to Buenos Aires and I'd do less things with him. I knew he wanted to meet up with Ruggero for his YouTube channel and do a lot of stuff with him. That was quite good because I had to do a lot of stuff anyway. I touched my belly... Mechi promised me to organize everything with me for the baby. On the one hand I was still unsure if I and Jorge should move so we'd have more space but on the other hand I loved our tiny apartment. It wasn't that little anyway but a lot of memories were in it. Memories that I never wanted go forget.

I placed my head on Jorge's shoulder and he smiled to me. I just loved that man so so much.

The shining sun woke me up the next morning. Jorge must have carried me to the bed. I looked to him, he was still sleeping. I wanted him to hold me, to kiss me, just to wake up. He opened his beautiful hazel eyes.

"You're staring", my husband noticed, smiling. I loved calling him 'my husband'. It wasn't just a dream, he really was my husband.

"Good morning", I said, giving him a little kiss on his nose.

"Good morning, my love", he answered. "So today we're going back. Are you excited?"

"Kinda. But we have spent so much time together these days... I'll miss that."

"You know we're still living together and spend a loooot of time together?", Jorge laughed. "But I know what you mean. And I promise, we'll still spend a lot of time together."

----------

We were back in Buenos Aires. The day after we landed I woke up and prepared breakfast for me and Jorge. He probably was reading something or did something with his phone.

"Jorge, breakfast is ready!", I shouted. No answer. "Jorge, are you coming?"

I put the plates on the table and went into our bedroom.

"Jorge?" He wasn't there. I began to worry... Where was he?

The next room I entered was the living room. I saw Jorge lying on the ground. Tears stormed down my face and I ran up to him to see if he was still breathing...