Going to a club

"You have something there", Jorge said as he putaway the ice cream on my cheek. I already thought we was gonna kiss me. My heart was pounding so fast. How did the ice cream even get there?!

"Thanks", I said and put a smiled. 

"So...ehm...do you have plans for the evening?"

"I don't think so"

"Why don't we do anything together? What about...ehm...we could go to a club?"

"Dancing?"

"Yeah"

"Sure, when?"

"I'll pick you up at 8pm?"

"Okay, wait, here's my address", I mumbled and gave him a piece of paper with my address on it. "See you later"

"Bye", he said and left. He looked back once but then he's gone. What was I gonna wear?! I looked at my clock and saw it's 5.30pm. ALREADY?! I had to get home quickly!

"Taxi!!!"

I got home at 5.40pm and spent half an hour just looking at my clothes. I really had to choose something. I couldn't decide, I still had to do my hair so I closed my eyes and took something out of my wardrobe (outfit in media). After doing my hair the doorbell rang. I ran to the door and shouted: "Just a few minutes!" I quickly went back to my room, put on a necklace and ear rings. As I went outside to meet Leon, he was gaping in amazement. I guessed I didn't do it for nothing. 

"You...you look stunning", he said.

"Thanks", I took his hand and we went outside so he didn't see I was blushing.

We got to the club not a long time later, it was a nice one. 

"So, is everyone ready? Today is the slow evening, so there'll be slow songs the whole evening and later at 10pm karaoke! Have fun!", a man with a mic said and then went off the stage.

"Slow evening?", I mumble.

"Sorry, I didn't know. But I guess now we'll have to do this"

"I guess so..."

He took my hand and we began to dance. I looked into his eyes. They were amazing. Misterious but still beautiful. 

"I missed you", he said.

"Really? You didn't contact me when I was gone...", I answered.

"Well, you were gone and I couldn't bring you back. It wouldn't really have helped..."

"Why aren't you with Stephie anymore?"

"It's that...well, I left her before you actually left, no, I mean, before I knew you left..."

"And why?"

"She betrayed me..."

"With...?"

"I don't know, she just told me, she betrayed me and that was it...I couldn't be with her anymore then..."

"I'm sorry...I didn't know..."

"It's fine now, that was a long time ago..."

"But still..." I hug him tighly amd he seems to enjoy it.

"Thanks", he said separating from me. "Wanna continue dancing?"

"Sure", I smiled.

After a few hours the man took the microphone again and said the first one who would have to sing, won't be the applied ones. It would be a coincidence. I wasn't very surprised when they spotted me and Jorge so that we'd have to sing. 
They didn't tell us which song but when Jorge began to sing I immediately knew it was Abrázame y verás

No me digas lo que piensas
Creo que lo sé
Sólo mirame un instante
Y adivinaré

Que difícil fue querernos
Y dejarnos de querer
Y al final de este camino
Encontrarnos otra vez

En tus ojos no hay secretos
Yo lo puedo ver
Siempre tienes la palabra
Que me hace sentir bién

Que difícil fue querernos
Y volvernos a querer
Si el amor es verdadero
Todo puede suceder

Quédate junto a mí
Paso a paso en el camino
Voy a hacerte feliz
Y que el miedo esté prohibido
Abrazame y verás
Que eres lo que necesito
Y no encuentro la manera de decir
Que le das luz a mi vida
Desde que te vi

Ahora tomame la mano
No quiero esperar
Siente el viento en nuestra alas
Vamos a volar

Y que bién se siente amarte
Cuando a mi lado estás
Y que hermoso es mirarte
Y abrazarte una vez más

Quédate junto a mí
Paso a paso en el camino
Voy a hacerte feliz
Y que el miedo esté prohibido
Abrazame y verás
Que eres lo que necesito
Y no encuentro la manera de decir
Que le das luz a mi vida
Porque tu eres mi energia
Tu le das luz a mi vida
Desde que te vi

At the end I was in his arms, I didn't know what to do. In Violetta we would have kissed now. But before anything could happen, my thoughts were interrupted by the cheering crowd. We separted from each other and decided to leave the club.

"It was a nice evening", I mentioned.

"I think so too", he said.

"Well, we should repeat that, shouldn't we?", I smiled.

"Yes, it had a lot of fun with you."

"When do you have time?"

"I'll call you"

"Okay, ehm..."

"I'll drive you home"

"Yes, thanks"

He driove me home and didn't even bring me to the door.

"Good night", he said.

"Good night", I answered and left the car.

Something was wrong. Before opening my door I realized one thing. He didn't even have my phone number.