Friday

I had been thinking about the date with Jorge for the whole week, only one day was left. I wished I could talk with Mechi about it but she kept ignoring me. But I knew one day she'd be thankful. We all didn't meet up, Mechi usually was the one who organzined all stuff we did together.
I seriously had tried everything but she wouldn't forgive me. Just two days ago I saw her and Peter in the city, she didn''t seem to be in a good mood. I didn''t know if it was because of me or because how her confused feelings. 
But I shouldn't think about this that much. I had a date with Jorge. And I still needed a dress?!
Jorge said first we would go to a restaurant and later we'd watch a film.
I still didn't know why he didn't want to tell Stephie but she'd figure that out probably.
Somewhen lies just come up. It's what I learned from Violetta.

"I'm sorry!", the person that had bumped into me said.

"No, I'm sorry, I should pay more att-", I began but then saw who it was. "Alba! Hey!"

"Tini! What are you doing here?"

"I'm looking for a new dress."

"Me too! Let's go together then!"

"Okay, sure", I smiled. As we went into a shopping mall we couldn't decide which shop to enter.

"For what do you need the dress?", Alba asked me.

"Umm...well, it's something for the evening, something you could...possibly wear in a restaurant..."

"You have a date! Who is it?"

"It's just...just a normal boy...I met him...eh, yesterday! I accidently spilled coffee on him and well, he invited me...", I lied.

"That sounds so romantic! What's his name?"

"His name...Tom! His name is Tom!"

"Is he from here?"

"Eh, yes..."

"His name just isn't really Argentinian..."

"Well, his parents appareantly don't like Spanish names! Let's just look for dresses! What kind of dress do you need?"

"Same as you"

"Ooooh, Facu?", I smirked.

"Well...yeah", she looked at the ground.

"That's so amazing! Where will you go?"

We kept on talking for a while until I saw that beautiful dress (in media). I pulled Alba into the shop and I tried the dress on. It was the perfect dress for the date. It wasn't very long so I could move in it like I wanted to. It reminded me of when I and Jorge were dancing. Suddenly my heart started beating much faster.  

 "Look at that dress!", I said pointing at a short red dress with a black bow.

"Wow, it's beautiful", Alba stuttered. "I'll try it on"

 She got changed and she looked so beautiful. Seriously, if I was Facu, I'd marry her right away.

"It looks amazing on you, how much is it?"

"1500 pesos, should I buy it?"

"You need to have it, I'll buy it for you!"

"Seriously? No, Tini, you can't do that!"

"Of course I can! And you can't say no!" 

"But two dresses? That probably costs a lot...how much is yours?"

"2200"

"3700 is so much, I can't let you do that!"

"It's okay, really"

"Thank you so much", she hugged me. 

We changed into our normal clothes again and bought the dresses. Later we went to starbucks, took selfies and posted them on instagram. 

"I really have to go now, my date is waiting...", Alba blushed.

"Ooooh, in that case I have to let you go, have fun! And later tell me what happened!"

"I will! Bye!"

"See you!"

So I was standing alone in a shopping mall and had no idea what to do. I took my phone out of my bag and went on WhatsApp. No new messages. I scrolled down and saw the chat with Jorge. Last online at 4.16pm. During I wondered what I could do, Jorge suddenly came online. Typing... He was writing something to me?! I quickly went away from the chat, otherwise he would have see that I was thinking about him...what was true but he has a girlfriend and...

I'm so excited for tomorrow, the message said.

What should I answer? I quickly typed 
Me too
And sent the message.

I coudn't think about him that much, he had a grilfriend! He would never want to be with me...or like me, it's hopeless...

I went home frustrated. The date was just a friend thing, what was I expecting? But why wouldn't he tell Stephie then...
I was probably just thinking too much, the next day would be amazing and I and Jorge would have a lot of fun! 

I missed Mechi so much...I couldn't do anything about it, it was like she hated me. 
Mechi probably still lived in the same apartment, it was only 6pm, I would have enoguh time...but she didn't want to see me...
But I needed to see her! I grabbed my bag and took a bus to her apartment. As I went upstairs I heard a manly voice yelling. A woman cried and...wait...Mechi?
I went to the door of Mechi's apartment, I wanted to know what happened so I kinda...eavesdropped. 

- How could you?!
- But I didn't do anything!
- I know you like him! You never stopped liking him...
- No, that's not true...
- Of course it is...I've packed my things...
- No...please, don't go!
- Do I have a reason to stay?
*silence*
- I thought so...

I quickly went upstairs as I heard someone going to the door of the apartment. Peter left with his things.

"Mechi?", I came into her apartment and closed the door. She was sitting on the floor, crying. 

"Why? Why does this always happen to me?", she cried even more. I sat down on the ground next to her and she put her head on my shoulder. I knew we were okay then.

"I guess we're both not lucky in love", I answered her question.

"Jorge?", she asked and I nodded. We continued in this position for a while.