Morning with Ruggelaria

"Xabi! I'm glad you could come!", I almost screamed.

"Tini! It's great to see you!", he responded then and we hugged. At the same time Jorge, Stephie and Mechi came outside. I guessed Stephie and Jorge didn't want to stay alone. When I separated from Xabiani I looked at Jorge and he looked a bit...well, what could I say? Jealous?

"Xabi, hey man!", he said then and hugged Xabiani.

"Jorge! I haven't seen you for a long time!", Xabi began. "How have you...Mechi?"

Mechi just looked down at the ground. As Xabi touched her shoulder she faced him. She opened her mouth, I thought she wanted to say something, but she didn't.

"Guys, we should get going", Stephie interrupted the silence.

"Where will we go anyway?", I asked.

"Shopping!", she said happily.

"Well, I'm going with Stephie and Jorge, I'll let you two alone", I winked at Mechi and she gave me an evil glance. Jorge, Stephie and I went to the next shopping center.

"Jorge", Stephie started. "Could you please give me the credit card?"

I opened my mouth and glanced at Jorge.

"Sure", he said then and handed her his credit card.

"I'll be back soon!", she screamed and in the next second she was gone.

"That was just...", he began. "Anyways, what will we do now?"

"I don't know...it's still quite early"

"Why don't we join Ruggero and Cande? They should be somewhere near here"

"Yeah, why not?"

Jorge called Ruggero and they argeed to meet in a café that wasn't far away from us. Ten minutes later we got there and looked for Cande and Ruggero. They were in the corner of the café. It was really nice actually, very little but cute.

"Hey!", Ruggero said as Jorge and I sat down.

"Hi", both of us responded.

"So what are we gonna get?", Cande asked.

"What about the Amor Shake?", Ruggero suggested.

"Is this about love or the flying baby with a bow?", Jorge laughed.

I had to laugh as I imagined Jorge as baby with wings and a bow in his hands. He still looked handsome though.

"What about me and Tini?", he asked after he tried to calm me down.

"You can take it too", Cande mentioned.

"But that's just for couples", he said.

"So what? It's delicious!"

"But if it's not, you pay!"

"No, I'll let Ruggero pay then", she said and Ruggero looked up from his phone.

"But just because it's Jorggero!", he explained.

"Jor- what?", Jorge asked confused.

"You don't...never mind", Ruggero put on a shocked face and all of us couldn't stop laughing. A minute later the waiter came and we ordered our drinks.

I really adored Ruggelaria. They were so cute together, definitely made for each other. Even their ship name is perfect.

I took out my phone and went on Instagram. I looked for the hashtag #Ruggelaria. Only 2400 posts? I went on a photo of them. There were lots of people on the photo but Rugge looked to Cande, it was so cute. I looked at the description of the photo. It also said #Jortini. I knew that it was mine and Jorge's ship name but I never really went on the hashtag. It had a bit more than 50.000 posts. That's such much! As Jorge tried to look at my phone I quickly put it away, he definitely was confused.

As the waiter brought us our shakes, I laughed: "Rugge, are you sure you want to share a shake with Cande? I bet Jorge would love to share the shake with you!"

"I'd love to but seeing you two together is such a great thing!", Ruggero answered.

"What do you mean?", I asked but never got an answer.

It was kinda weird to share the drink with Jorge, we were pretty close to each other. Two hours later Stephie was in front of my eyes. Again.

"How was your day, sweetie?", she asked Jorge and embraced him from behind.

I could only pay attention to the bags she had with her. It were like 20?! And how much money must all of this have costed?!

"Great, thanks. I see yours too", her boyfriend answered while looking at her shopping bags.

If I was him, I would have freaked out. It wasn't her money after all...

"I still have to do...things...umm, see you!", I said and quickly turned around but a hug stopped me from leaving.

"Bye Tini", Stephie smiled as we separated.

"Bye", I responded awkwardly and looked at Jorge who was standing behind her rubbing his neck.

"See you", he said and I went away.

I had to find out how things with Xabiani were going!