Saturday

It was 6.45pm, Saturday. Not just a normal Saturday, the Saturday!

I was ready to go already, I had been waiting for that day the whole week! My hair was done, my make-up too, I was already in my dress, I just aited for Jorge. I wanted it all to be perfect.

First we would go to a resturant and have dinner and after that we'd watch a movie together...
I looked at my dress and made sure it looked alright. But...no! I couldn't watch a movie with him on his couch in that dress (you can see it in the media of the last chapter)!
Jorge usually doesn't see me in leggins or anything like that but when we practised the dances of Violetta I sometimes wore them too so I guess it should be alright...
I put some black leggins, a white shirt and a salmon pink cardigan into a bag.

I heard someone knocking against the door and shouting: "Tini!"

"I'm coming!", I shouted back and take my things.

"Wow...you look stunning", he said admiringly.

"Thanks", I blushed and quickly looked away. "You don't look bad either"

"Thank you, shall we?", he suggested holding his hand out.

"We shall", I responded taking his hand.

We drove to a fancy restaurant, during the ride not a lot happened. Pretty much, we were just chatting and laughing.
We entered the restaurant and a waiter brought us to our table. We sat down and I smiled.

"So, a romantic dinner for two?", the waiter asked.

"Eh, no, we're not...", I started.

"Yeah, well, we just want to have a fun evening as friends...", Jorge said while rubbing his neck.

"Oh, okay, I'll bring you the menu", the waiter answered, brought two cards and left.

Jorge looked pretty good today, he always looks good, but today even better.

"Tini", Jorge waved with is hand in front of my eyes.

"Eh, what?", I ask embarrassed.

"What do you want to eat and drink?", Jorge said and glanced at the waiter who was standing in front of our table.

"Eh, what have you chosen?"

"I already ordered for me but okay...I take the menu of the day", Jorge explained.

"Me too", I smiled at the waiter. I shouldn't get lost in thoughts again, Jorge probably thought that I was bored.

"Okay, thanks", the waiter smiled and took the cards with him.

"Are you that bored?", Jorge asked then. "I'm sorry"

"No, no, I'm not bored, I was just lost in thoughts, a lot is going on right now"

"And what?"

"Eh, Mechi and Peter broke up yesterday..."

"What?! But why?!"

"Well...you know Xabi came back and Mechi still loves him, Peter noticed it..."

"I hope she'll be better soon, poor her"

"Yeah...actually, which movie will we watch?"

"It's a surprise!"

"If it's an action movie, I'll kill you!"

"Well we met up to watch a horror film, didn't we?"

"I think so"

"So you'll see!"