In the park

When I got home I immediately called Mechi.

"Mechiii, how was it with Xabi?", I asked happily.

"Horrible", I heard her crying.

"What happened?"

"He invited me to eat with him so we went to a fancy place and had lunch, we talked a lot and I had a lot of fun"

"But what's the problem?"

"I still have feelings for him!"

"That's great!"

"No, it's not! Firstly I have a boyfriend and secondly Xabiani hurt me a lot!"

"But you love him and he loves you. You're meant to be together!"

"Until this morning everything was perfect. Thanks for ruining it all", she said harshly and ended the call.
I couldn't believe what happened. I put my phone on the table and went outside on my balcony. I lived in the center of Buenos Aires, opposite of me was a park. I needed to get some fresh air and not only the dirty one. I grabbed a clutch and put my phone inside it.
While walking in the park I thought about everything.
I was back in Buenos Aires, my parents got divorced, Jorge isn't single anymore-
Why do I care anyway?
Rugge and Cande were the cutest couple ever, Peter and Mechi were together...Mechi still loves Xabiani...but...that meant that she never really loved Peter or not?

"Tini!", I heard a fan screaming.

"Hi", I said trying to sound happy.

"Can we take a selfie, pleeaaase?", she begged me.

"Sure", I smiled.

"Oh my gosh! Jorge Blanco!", she looked at someone standing behind me, I supposed it was Jorge. I turned around to face him. He looked as great as always. The fan ran to him and hugged him, he just smiled and talked to her calmly. He was really nice, I loved him for that. Wait, what?

"Are you and Tini dating?", she asked then while pointing at me.

"Eh, no, I have a girlfriend", he answered and turned a bit red. Because of Stephie or because of me? No, he'd never like a girl like me, besides he was dating Stephie.
The girl received a call and said she had to go.
So she just let me and Jorge stand in a crowded park opposite each other in an awkward silence.

"So", I began but he interrupted me.

"I have to go", he explained and began walking.

"No, wait, Jorge", I stopped him from leaving.

"Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, why shouldn't it be?"

"Nevermind"

He was about to leave but he turned around then.

"Ice cream?", he asked.

"Sure", I responded quickly and remembered the last time we were in a park having ice cream. This was another one but it looked similar. It was a hot summer day again, Jorge came to me and gave me chocolate ice cream, like the last time. I wanted to take my purse out and give him his money back but he understood what I was about to do quickly, he touched my hand and put it away from my clutch, his smile was so beautiful.

"Thanks", I said with a smile on my face.

"For you anytime", he smiled. I noticed that I was blushing so I turned towards the river. I couldn't possibly like him, could I?

"How's your ice cream?", I asked him to change the subject.

"I really like it and how is yours?"

"The same, I mean, we both have chocolate", I laughed.

"Is it your favorite flavor too?"

"Yeah, it is"

"We're really similar"

"So you also like horror films the most?"

"What, nooo! I like action films"

"What a pity...I'd really like to see you scream like a girl"

"I guess it's a date then?"

"If your girlfriend doesn't mind..."

"We're friends so I don't think so anyway and she doesn't have to know", he winked at me. He seriously winked at me. "Do you know how shocked you look right now? You know it was a joke, don't you?"

"It's still a date, right?"

"Yes, Saturday, 7pm? We could have dinner before that and later we go to my apartment?"

"That sounds quite good, umm, I have to go, it's late. See you then"

"Yeah, see you", he answered and I turned away. I began walking but I looked back once, so did he.

I could feel something between us. I didn't know if he felt it too but I'll find out. Saturday.