No escape

"Well, guys, let's get the party!", a guy I didn't know said. Was it even normal to party that early? They probably just wanted to do more stuff later...but Jorge...
Why didn't anyone tell me he was coming?!

I could just continue being angry but instead of that I began to sing.

Descubrí sobre mi espejo
Qué hay más que el reflejo que me da
No hay manera de esconderlo
No hay razón que le gane el corazón
Descubrí que existe el miedo
Y noté que no me deja soñar
Y hoy tal vez sea el momento exacto
Para saltar tomados de la mano
Ni un minuto más
Sé que puedo soñar

That was it. Like in episode 60 of the third season. Jorge wanted to sing with me, but as soon as he sang with me, I ran off the stage and went outside.
For summer it was a cold day. I looked at everything around me. There I was, in Buenos Aires. Pictures of how my life could have been if I didn't move back come up. Every morning I receive letters of people that want to work with me. Yes, it was my dream. Why I never accepted? It was just one simple word.

"Jorge", I said as I turned around and faced him.

"We need to talk", he told me and I nodded.

"So?", I asked looking straight into his eyes.

"Do you think what happened was a mistake?"

"No..."

"Neither do I...I don't know what exactly I felt but it was incredible and..."

"And...?"

"I can't leave Stephie"

I looked at the ground, tears fell on the ground.

"I'm sorry, Tini, but I can't do this to her!"

"I know what this means."

"And what?"

"You don't love me."

Suddenly he looked sadder than before. He looked into my eyes, then to my mouth. Before I knew what he was about to do, I felt his lips pressed against mine. I couldn't resist him so I kissed back, but just a few seconds later I let go of him and returned to the party.
What I didn't know then was that somebody has seen us.

------------------

Author's note
I've begun writing a new book now, so if you want to, check it out.