In Paris

Tini's P.O.V.
"Great job!", my manager greeted me when I left the stage.
"Thanks", I smiled and went to my dressing room. My phone rang, it was Mechi.

"Tini! Tell me everything, how's Paris?", she shouted.
"First of all, calm down! Secondly I haven't seen a lot yet, but we already have been here with the cast of Violetta so there won't be a lot of new things."
"Ehm...and has Jorge called you or has he sent you a text?"
"No...it doesn't seem like he cares, Mechi..."
"Alright", she sighed. "But I'll always be there for you!"
"I know that!", I giggled. "I gotta hang up now, see you!"
"Bye!"

Not a long time later I was standing in front of my hotel room. I unlocked the door and fell onto my bed. Luckily it was soft but that reminded me of Jorge's vine. How would I ever get over him?
I took my phone out, activated Wi-Fi and went on WhatsApp. New messages but none of Jorge. On his new profile pic I could see him with an arm wrapped around me. Tears began streaming down my face. It would never be like that again. Or would it?

In the next morning I woke up in my huge bed which still was a bit wet. I suppressed the thought of Jorge and began getting myself ready for the day.
An hour later I stood outside the hotel not having any plan what to do. Since the Avenue des Champs-Élysées wasn't far away, I decided to go shopping there. No sooner said than done.

Hey Tini! I've heard you're in Paris?! I'm here right now too, if you want to, come to Jardin des Tuileries at 1.30pm, I received a text message from Lodo. I was going to see Lodovica! I hadn't seen her for such a long time, I was so excited!

I made my way to the park right in time. It was pretty empty for some reason.
"Tini!", a voice shouted from behind.
"Lodo!", I ran to her so I could hug her. "It's been such a long time!"
"I know right! I'm sure we'll see each other soon again, I have to leave now, sorry!", she left me alone. What? I was so confused, she brought me here to see me for less than a minute?
I didn't have a long time to think about that because someone wrapped his arms around me from behind. As I turned around to face that person, I was in deep shock.
"But what are you doing here?"