Together

"Hello?", I heard a female voice.
I turned around but nobody entered the room...yet! I wanted to go out of the bed but then I noticed I didn't have clothes on so I took the blanket carefully, not looking back to Xabiani. But where were my clothes?

"Is there anybody?", the female asked again. This time I could hear it was Tini. Quietly I sneaked out of the room and Tini turned around, almost shouting but I didn't let her.

"Mechi?! What are you doing here and why...?", she looked at me and pointed at the blanket.

"Ehm...that's a long story..."

"Were you coming out of that room?"

"You better don't-"

"OH MY-", Tini began when she opened the door of the room Xabi was in. I quickly closed it.

"Did you two...?", she smirked and I nodded.

"I was drunk...", I explained.

"And how was it?", she asked, still smirking.

"Tini, I don't remember anything from last night..."

"So what makes you sure it happened?"

"It's pretty obvious, don't you think?"

"Right...but you should get changed, here are still some of my old clothes, come with me", she said and took me with her to her old room.

"Wow, everything is still here...wait, whose room was the other one?", I wondered.

"That was Fran's..."

I hit myself with my hand, just because it www seriously necessary. How could I be so stupid? I'll never get drunk again...

"I wonder what will happen between you and Xabi now...", Tini started.

"No, nothing with happen between us, why should it?"

"Well, Mechi, maybe he remembers it...and I'm sure he wants to be with you again...he loves you."

"Uhum...so how's everything between you and Jorge?", I asked her, changing the subject.

"With Jorge everything is amazing, really, he's the best, I love him so so much...I've never been happier."

"I'm glad, but if he does anything to you, he'll regret it."

"Mechi!", she shouted, throwing a pillow at me.

"I'll leave you alone now, take this", she said throwing some clothes at me.

"Wow, that's so kind of you", I answered sarcastically.

"Always for my best friend", she laughed at me and left the room.

Jorge's P.O.V.

I was lying on my couch, watching TV when someone unlocked the door.

"Hey, sorry for being late", my girlfriend apologized and fell onto the couch, hitting me.

"Ouch!", I acted hurt.

"Jorge, are you okay? I'm so so sorry!", she got up and put her hand on my leg.
"Hey! That's not nice!", she shouted like a little girl, noticing I was only acting.

I put my arm around her and kissed her on the cheek.

"Tini?", I asked.

"Yes?", she faced me.

"Maybe you think it's too early...I...never mind..."

"No, what is it?"

"I wondered if you wanted to move in...", I looked curiously at her, she didn't answer, thinking. "Tini?"

"Of course, I'd love to!", she smiled at me and took my hand.

"I'm glad. You always look beautiful, but you look even better when you're smiling."

She blushed and placed her head on my shoulder. Tini looked up to me and said: "Have you looked at yourself?"

I laughed and stroked her arm.

"Well, thanks, I already knew I'm handsome but it's nice to hear it from you, even if it's indirectly."

She laughed at and got up.

"So what will we do the whole day?", she asked.

"What about we watch movies until midnight?", I suggested.

"And what about we go to a park and get some ice cream?"

"You mean do our 'thing'?"

"Exactly, it's also getting colder so this might be the last time we do it"

"No, we'll always do it", I got up. We made our way to a park. Holding her in my arms, I'll never let her go.

---------------------
Author's note
I don't know why but it won't let me comment, only on my own stories, maybe it's because of the new iOS update, I just hope it will be fixed soon, so if I don't comment on a chapter I vote for, that's why.