Weakness

Tini's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe it. Jorge was right in front of me, asking if I wanted to marry him. I didn't need to think a lot, I knew the answer already.

"Of course!", I shouted happily with tears in my eyes. It felt like everything I ever wanted came true. He gave me the best smile he had, put the beautiful ring on my finger and hugged me tightly.

"We're forever", he whispered.

"I know", I replied and looked into his eyes. "I love you."

"Well, I love you more."

"Nooo, I love you more."

"I've already said I love you more."

"And I won't continue this discussion", I answered, smiling.

"Alright", he said.

I looked to my finger again. The ring he bought was beautiful, it must have costed so much. When did he have time to buy it anyway? What if...no...or maybe he actually did buy it before the accident happened?

"Jorge", I began. "Did you buy the ring before...you know..."

"Yes, I did. I've always wan-"

But I interrupted him: "I love you more than you can imagine."

I kissed him passionately and he kissed me back. I wished it could be like that forever but soon he stopped, he looked pale.

"Are you alright? Do you need anything?", I worried.

"I'm okay. I just need a little break...don't worry", he responded. How couldn't I worry when I saw him like that.

"Maybe I should call the doct-"

"No, really, it's alright", he cut me off and lied on the couch. "We'll go through this together."

I sat down on the same couch and answered: "I don't want to lose you. It's the worst thing that could ever happen to me..."

"Stop it, please, I'll always be next to you."

"You know it's not true..."

"But maybe there's a chance that-"

"No! I can't take it anymore...let's talk about another thing, okay? This is too much for me. I see you falling apart right in front of me..."

He looked at me and didn't say anything. Instead he began to sing...

No soy ave para volar

Y en un cuadro no sé pintar

No soy poeta escultor

Tan solo soy lo que soy

Las estrellas no sé leer

Y la luna no bajaré

No soy el cielo, ni el sol

Tan solo soy

Pero hay cosas que si sé

Ven aquí y te mostraré

En tu ojos puedo ver

Lo puedes lograr, prueba imaginar

That was so cute of him. All I could do was join him.

Podemos pintar, colores al alma

Podemos gritar: yeah

Podemos volar sin tener alas

Ser la letra en mi canción

Y tallarme en tu voz

I didn't notice how close we were. There were just a few centimeters separating our lips from each other. In the next second they were touching. I felt sparks like always when I was with him. I didn't want to separate but I knew he was weak.

"You should go to bed now", I suggested, hugging him.

"Only if you go with me", Jorge smirked.

"You wish! I'll stay up to watch a movie", I hit his arm playfully. Suddenly he squealed with pain. "Jorge, are you okay?!"

"Hahaha, sure", he laughed.

"Wow, funny", I answered, annoyed, so I hit is arm again.

"Ow, this time it really hurts!"

"Ehm, wait. 'Hahaha, sure'", I replied and left the room. A smile crossed my face. Suddenly I felt like throwing up and that was exactly what I did. Apparently the food wasn't very good...

"Good morning", my boyfriend greeted me when he was about to leave the apartment.

"Where are you going?", I asked.

"I'll meet up with Ruggero. Tini, are you alright?"

"Of course I am, why?"

"Yesterday in the evening I entered the bathroom and-"

"No details, please. Don't worry, I feel better now."

"Okay. I'll see you later then", he left, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

When I entered the kitchen, I saw that he prepared breakfast for me. He was so cute, I couldn't imagine any better boyfriend. Of course I wanted to eat it but I decided against it.

"Hey Tini, wanna come over?", Mechi asked when I answered the call.

"I don't know...it's that I vomited yesterday..."

"I can come over too!"

"Alright."

"I'll be there in 20 minutes", she answered and hanged up.

Not a long time later she was standing in the kitchen and talking about Xabiani all the way.

"Why can't you just be together?! Is it that hard for you, come on, you're both adults, don't act like children!", I said, annoyed.

"Like it's that easy. And what's with you, calm down! Are you pregnant or what?"

"Eh, what? Why do you ask that?"

"You're getting quite annoyed quickly and vomiting usually isn't your thing. But I didn't mean it so just forget it."

But what if she was right?

"Tini?", Mechi asked. "Are you okay?"

"Do you think it's possible?"

"You mean you being pregnant? Oooh wait, you two did it?!"

"Mechi!"

"No details? Come on."

"Now back to the question. So?"

"Well, it could be possible..."