"Hey love I'm back!"

I felt the sunlight shining on my skin. I opened my eyes and-
Where was I? I looked around myself. Jorge's room. Of course, I still was in Jorge's apartment. I thought about yesterday night and butterflies spread in my stomach. But where was he?
I got up and went to the kitchen. Jorge was there preparing some pancakes.

"Good morning", he smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Good morning to you too", I answered happily. I still couldn't believe what happened just a few hours ago. "So you're preparing breakfast for us?"

"Exactly. Are you hungry?"

"A bit. So what will we do all day?"

"First we'll have breakfast and then we'll see. Any ideas?"

"Hm what about we-", I began but I heard someone unlocking the door of the apartment.

"Hey love, I'm back!", a female voice shouted, it was Stephie. How could I forget about her? The smile on my face faded and I looked disappointed at Jorge. He opened his mouth but nothing came out of it. The expression on his face showed he was shocked.
What did I expect anyway? This to be a beautiful dream from which I wouldn't wake up?

"My love, you-", Stephie came in smiling and facing Jorge. As she saw me her smile faded and she looked pretty confused. "What's going on here?"

"You see, Tini came here to-", Jorge started but I interrupted him.

"No, I can explain. Yesterday evening I and Jorge were writing on WhatsApp, we both were bored so I decided to come over and we watched a movie. Just friends stuff. I fell asleep and well, Jorge didn't want towake me up. I'll leave you two alone now, we'll meet all together somewhen?", I pretended everything to be alright and I think I even sounded believable. Not waiting for an answer, I took my stuff and shouted: "Bye".
I left the apartment, what was I gonna do now? Noticing that I was still in my comfotable clothes from yesterday evening and I could only change into an elegant dress, I called Cande so she would pick me up.

Just a few minutes later I got into her car. She looked puzzled and asked me a lot of questions. And seriously, by a lot I really meant a lot.

"First of all, NO, nothing that you think could have happened actually happened. Well, almost. But anyways, can't we just go somewhere? I seriously need to change", I explained.

"Why are you in those clothes anyway?"

"Long story"

"I have time..."

"Jorge and I watched a movie."

"And...?"

"If I tell you, will you stop asking questions?"

"I will"

"Okay...so, I and Jorge went to a restaurant, it was kinda a date, yeah, later we watched a movie and it was pretty sad and all that stuff. Umm...he...well, that's not so important and-"

"Tini! Don't skip the part! You promised me to tell everything!"

"But don't tell anyone...he kissed me-"

"HE DID WHAT?!"

"He kissed me and it...it felt increidble...we continued and then...well, I guess I fell asleep. The next morning I woke up and everything was perfect. You know like in a fairytaile. I want to be with him so so bad! But there's still Stephie..."

"If he really loves you, he'll break up with her", Cande smiled and stroke my arm.

"Thank you. I really hope he does", I teared up.

"No, Tini, don't cry. Do you know what always helps?"

"No...what?"

"Shopping!", she laughed and brought me to the next shopping mall.

----------------

Author's note
I'm sorry I couldn't update, I had a lot of exams, got sick and still am. I hope you like the update :)