Pregnancy test

"No, this can't be happening to me!", I shouted.

"We'll figure out."

"How?"

"A pregnancy test of course!"

"Wow, new headline: Mercedes Lambre and Martina Stoessel buying a pregnancy test!"

"Like they'll pay attention to us."

"Of course they will! Remember when someone took a photo of me and Jorge kissing and the next day it was in the newspaper?"

"How will they know we're buying a pregnancy test anyway?"

"Well, maybe ask the pharmacist?"

"Are you kidding me?", Mechi rolled her eyes. "Let's just go."

"Alright."

I put some money into my bag, took it and left the apartment with my best friend. The next pharmacy was just a few streets away from us. Luckily no fans saw us, it probably was mostly because I and Mechi were wearing winter clothing already. It got pretty cold the last days, it was the middle of June (A/N: Remember in Argentina it's winter when it's summer in Europe). I saw a boy running after one, they seemed to be brothers. Maybe I really was pregnant and one day I'd have a child too. Just one. Jorge always wanted a huge family...but would he ever have one?

My eyes were getting wet, so I wiped the tears away and kept going. Soon I and Mechi got to the pharmacy, she decided to buy the pregnancy test herself since I was 'making a drama' out of buying it myself.

"See, that easy", she said as we went out of the pharmacy and handed me the test. "I'm excited already, let's go home quickly and see what if you're-"

"Shh! Mechi!", I shouted and laughed at the same time.

"Tini Stoessel and Mechi Lambre?!", suddenly a voice behind us shrieked. We turned around and saw a girl running to us, we decided to run away until we got to my apartment.

"Is she still there?", I asked exhausted.

"I don't think so", Mechi answered. I could see she was as exhausted as I was. "At least we did some sports."

When we entered the apartment Mechi pushed me to the bathroom. She went into it too, unpacked the pregnancy test and waited for me to pee.

"I can't pee while you're standing in front of me", I complained.

"Girl, calm down. Now pee", she commanded.

"Would you please leave the bathroom?"

"Never", she smirked.

"Do you want to know if I'm pregnant or not?!"

"Fine", she capitulated and left the bathroom.

A few minutes later I came out of it, still shocked.

"Tini! Tini! Sooooo? Tini!", Mechi waved in front of my eyes. I got a glass of water and sat down.

"Tiniiiiii! Tini! Would you mind answering?!", my best friend asked a bit furious. I looked at her, tears dropped, and she understood it right away.

She hugged me and said: "Everything will be alright, you'll see. You'll be a great mother."

"Thanks", I replied and hugged her tighter. Just then Jorge entered the room.

"Hey gir-", he began but stopped when he saw me crying. "Tini, what happened?"

"I'll better leave now, see you...", Mechi explained, took her bag and left.

"Jorge...I...I don't know how to tell you..."

"Tell me what?"

I didn't answer.

"You don't want to marry me anymore, do you?", he asked.

"What? That's not it, of course I want to marry you, you're everything I have."

"So what's the problem then?"

"It's...promise you won't leave after I tell you."

"I promise. What do you want to tell me?"

"Jorge, I...I...I am...p-pre-pregnant..."

----------------------
Author's note
Thank you so so much for 10k reads! I can't believe it, that's so so much! ❤️
And btw do you want an ask book? I mean to get to know me, idk😂 that's what people do ask books for, right? 😂