I now pronounce you man and wife.

»There's no need to be nervous! Everything will turn out amazing!«, my maid of honor assured me. I tried to calm myself down but I couldn't. The day had come. I took a last took in the mirror and got up from my seat. Nothing could go wrong. That day would be perfect.

»No, Mechi, do you really think I can do this?«, I asked once more when I and my maid of honor went through the halls.

»Tini, of course you can do it. That's what you waited for your whole life. And it will be more than perfect«, she smiled when we stopped in front of a big door. There I saw my dad who had been waiting for me. Mechi opened the door and went in already.

»You look gorgeous«, my dad told me.

»Thanks«, I replied. I hadn't talked to him in years until I and Jorge began planning the wedding. Giving my dad a smile, I took his arm and he opened the door. Everyone's faces were looking straight at me. I looked around us while walking down the aisle. That was when my eyes met Jorge's. His lips formed a smile which blew my whole nervousness away. I smiled back at him and couldn't wait anymore. The only thing I wanted in that moment was to kiss him. My father let go of me and I stood in front of Jorge.

»Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness this man and woman join together in holy matrimony«

I got lost in Jorge's eyes, it was like we were the only ones in the whole hall.

»I, Martina Stoessel, take you, Jorge Blanco, to be my lawfully wedded husband, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good and bad times, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to laugh and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live«, I said, still lost in his eyes.

»I, Jorge Blanco, take you, Martina Stoessel, to be my lawfully wedded wife, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. I promise to take care of you in sickness and in health, in good and in bad times, to make you happy, to give you as much love as I can and to be there for you whenever you need me until the death tears us apart. I love you.«

»And I love you too«, I smiled. Jorge looked at Ruggero who gave him the rings in the next moment. My fiancé put the gold ring on my finger and I put the other one on his. As he knew what would come next, he put his arms around my waist and smiled at me.

»I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride.«

Of course we didn't wait for him to say it a second time. Butterflies flew through my belly. I didn't bother to stop kissing my husband so I and Jorge stood there for a few minutes kissing each other. When we separated the crowd didn't even clap anymore since it took us that long. Jorge offered me his hand and we walked out of the hall to our party.

»And they just stood in front of us, still kissing and not even thinking of pulling away!«, Ruggero spoke into the mic while Jorge held me tight in his arms. »Oh, and I still remember when Jorge and Tini were in a café with us, they drank a shake for couples together! I saw them happening anyway«, Jorge's best friend laughed.

»Hey, Rugg, now let me!«, Jorge laughed, got up and took the microphone away from Ruggero. »That day when you fell and I caught you. You know I've always loved you. Before you came back and after you came back. Well, what can I say? You came back and it was the best thing that could ever happen to me. Without that we wouldn't be here now. And our first real kiss. After watching a romantic movie, I just couldn't let you go and that's when it happened. I don't regret anything and I never will. Taking a flight to Paris for you, it was all worth it. Just to be here now.«

I went up to the stage and kissed Jorge for a long time. »Of course it was worth it. You're the best that ever happened to me, my husband.«

----------
Author's note
I hope you like the chapter, if not, I understand...well, it was pretty hard to write anyway, I only was at a wedding once and then I wasn't even three years old so yeah...I can't believe it took me two hours to write about 800 words :o