Corre

Pretty much, all we did was have a lot of fun. You could say it like Ruggero fell on the floor like five times and I filmed it all for my YouTube channel. I had always wanted to create a YouTube channel and I could be dying soon so...

Hopefully Ruggero just wouldn't get angry...

I had a really nice day, Tini seemed to be happy too. Well, I wondered if I should take her somewhere that night but I was pretty tired already... And it was only 7pm. To be honest, I had pain everywhere. My legs, my arms, my shoulders, everything hurt. I was pretty sure it was because of the sickness, but I didn't want my fiancée to worry about it either...

"Hey Tini", I greeted her as I entered the living room. "What are you doing?"

"Just reading some magazines", she answers, putting the magazines away. "And soon I'll be cuddling with you."

"Oh, are you that sure?", I teased her.

"Yes, I am", she replied simply, self-confidently, got up from the couch, took my arm and dragged me to the couch.

"See, I told you!", she laughed as she placed her head on my chest.

"Umm, you know I wanna upload something to YouTube, do you want to sing a song with me for it?"

"I'd love to", she smiled and I got a camera from our room.

"Which song do you want to sing?", I asked her. "Any suggestions?"

"Hmm...what about 'corre'?"

"Alright", I responded, placed the camera in front of us so the people who would watch the video would see us sitting on the couch and singing, took my guitar, pressed on the record button and we began singing.

Me miras diferente

Me abrazas y no siento tu calor

Te digo lo que siento

Me interrumpes y terminas la oración

Siempre tienes la razón

Tuu... libreto de siempre tan predecible

Yaaa... ya me lo se

Así que corre corre corre corazón

De los dos tu siempre fuiste el mas veloz

Toma todo lo que quieras pero vete ya

que mis lágrimas jamás te voy a dar

Así que corre como siempre no mires atrás

lo has hecho ya y la verdad me da igual.

Ya viví esta escena

Y con mucha pena te digo no, conmigo no

Di lo que podía, pero a media puerta

Se quedó mi corazón

Tuuu.... libreto de siempre tan repetido

Yaaa no no te queda bien

Así que corre corre corre corazón

De los dos tu siempre fuiste el más veloz

Toma todo lo que quieras pero vete ya

que mis lágrimas jamás te voy a dar

Así que corre como siempre no mires atrás

lo has hecho ya y la verdad me da igual.

Tuuu... el perro de siempre los mismos trucos

Yaaa.... ya me lo se

Así que corre corre corre corazón

De los dos tu siempre fuiste el más veloz

Toma todo lo que quieras pero vete ya

que mis lágrimas jamás te voy a dar

han sido tantas despedidas que en verdad

Dedicarte un verso mas está de más

Así que corre como siempre q no iré detrás

Lo has hecho ya y la verdad me da igual

lo has hecho ya y la verdad me da igual

lo has hecho ya pero al final me da igual

I could see Tini was happy - and that was all I needed to be happy.

"I'll cut the video, okay?", I asked, not really waiting for an answer but Tini held my hand.

"Jorge...when will we marry?", she asked me in a quiet tone.

"Hmm...when do you want to marry?"

"Soon. Soon, I just want more time with you...with the man who will soon be my husband. I can't wait for us to go on our honeymoon and...", she began but stopped when she felt her belly. "...You know, soon I'll be all fat and-"

"Tini, don't say it like that, you're always beautiful."

"But I won't be able to chase you while running on the beach or see who swims faster or do any fun thing! I just want to do as much fun things as I can do as long...as long as you're with me...", she continued and tears fell down her cheeks.

"It's okay, Tini, don't cry...I'm here, okay?", I tried to calm her down. "What about next Saturday, is that okay?"

"Next Saturday? But what if Mechi already has plans or-"

"It will be perfect, trust me."

"Alright", she answered and cuddled up to my chest. Man, I loved that girl.

----------

Author's note

If you want to, you can check out my ask book. Like if you want to know things about me or have any questions about me or my stories...yes...that's it...