Snow?!

Jorge's P.O.V.

"What?", I asked. "You're joking, aren't you?"

"Do I look like I am?"

I came closer to my girlfriend and touched her belly.

"There's my child waiting to be born...", I continued. "And...and I won't be there for him or her..."

My eyes filled with tears. I had alway wanted a huge family - me, my wife and about four children. My dream would never come true but at least Tini would have something when I wasn't there anymore. The thought of losing her teared my heart into a million of pieces. But it would ever be more difficult for her, she'd have to live without me. I'd be waiting for her...

"Don't say that. Our child will love you, no matter what. He or she will love you as much as I do. No, nobody can love you as much as I do. You know how important you're to me, don't you?"

"I do. I'm sorry that-"

"No, don't be sorry for anything. What about we marry next week? Sunday?"

"Already? But how will we manage that?"

"I don't need a big wedding. I just need you next to me", she smiled and cuddled up to me.

"You don't know how much I love you", I whispered.

"I do", she whispered back.

A few minutes later I grabbed a snack and took one for Tini too. But when I came back from the kitchen, Tini was asleep so I took her to the bed and covered her with a blanket. She looked so peaceful when she slept, just like an angel. When I realized I was staring, I lied down on the other side of the bed and continued looking at her. I didn't remember for how long I did that, somewhen my eyes closed...

"Jorge! Jorge!", Tini shouted, looking out of the window. Wow, she knew how to wake people up.

"What is it?", I moaned while looking at my alarm clock. Only 8am.

"Snow!"

"Snow? Are you okay?"

"Look yourself!", she smiled happily and pulled me out of the bed. I looked out of the window to see what was going on and there really was snow.

"Snow in Buenos Aires?!", I said in disbelief. Just then I realized it was pretty cold.

"I know right! And in June! How crazy is that?!"

"Let's have breakfast quickly and then we'll spend the day outside. I'll have to look if I have clothes for this weather..."

"Me too...I'll make breakfast, you can have a rest, alright?"

"Okay", I replied. I knew Tini was worried but I didn't really need a rest after sleeping. But I was still quite tired. I decided to have a shower, after that we'd have breakfast and we'd go to the park. There had never been snow here before so I wondered how the rest of the nature would look like since the view from our apartment was breathtaking already.

"What about we invite Ruggero and Cande to meet with us at the park?", I suggested. Tini looked a bit sad but nodded. "I mean first we do something ourselves and they come later."

Her face lightened up and she answered: "Sure, I'd love that. And now eat, the pancakes are getting cold!"

Her laugh was so cute. She touched my nose and then sat next to me.

"You really like watching me eat, don't you?"

"Who wouldn't?", she smiled, stretching her arms. Then she began eating and soon both of us were done.

"Thank you, my love", I said.

"And my reward?", she asked.

"So you want a reward...let's see...what have you thought of?"

"You can have a guess", Tini laughed.

"Hmm, I have an idea", I responded.

"I'm listening?", she laughed again.

Instead of answering I kissed her passionately. Her lips tasted so good. Nobody ever made me feel like Tini always did, that's one thing I loved about her.

"Boy, calm down", she smiled and stroked my hair.

"I thought you wanted a reward?"

"Sure but I thought more of something like...", she began. She kissed me slowly but with all of her feelings. I kissed back and enjoyed the moment. Things began to heat up but then Tini's cellphone rang.

"Yes?", she answered it.

"Yeah, we'll be there soon, see you", she added after a while and hanged up.

"Was it Cande?"

"Yes, it was her. I'll quickly get a coat, wait for me."

She went to our room and meanwhile I grabbed a jacket, put on a bobble hat and some gloves. I waited for Tini but she came out just a few seconds later.

"Let's get going", she said and we headed to the park.

"Aww, look", she pointed at a little boy who was building a snowman with his sister. "One day we'll have a child too, I actually can't wait."

"Me neither, I'm so excited, I wonder if he or her will look more like you or like me..."

"Probably like you...well, I'd like that, not everyone has a beautiful child looking just like my handsome fiancé."

I put my arms around her waist and replied: "And not everyone has a beautiful child looking just like my even more beautiful fiancée."

"Jorge, stop it, you're making me blush!", she laughed.

"That's what I wanted", I smirked.

"And you think you get what you want?"

"Of course I do."

"Oh, really? Well, you won't get me"

And that was when she started running and I ran after her. It was quite difficult in all the snow which was lying everywhere.

"You'll never get me!", she laughed, turning around to look how big the distance between us was. "Told ya!"

"That's what you think", I whispered so she couldn't hear me. She turned around again and ran ahead. As fast as I could I ran to her and put my arms around her waist.

"Told ya", I smirked again. Tini turned around and faced me. My arms were still around her waist. She just smiled at me. Just then I noticed how close we were. As just a few centimeters were between our lips, I heard an "Aww" and I turned around to face Cande and Ruggero.

"Really?", I asked annoyed. They just were laughing so I turned to Tini again. That was how I finally got the kiss I wanted.